EBC Brakes UK

Edmund_6600

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
Penang
The metal pad will be more stopping power during the temperature comes over.But it will wear our disc rotor.Before i am using Ferodo brand.It is good in polish your disc rotor & stopping power but the lag is dust too much.Now i just hope can get a pad which less dust & non metal.

starscream

Known Member
Aug 18, 2007
HI! Edmund 6600 Thanks for your information!! as ferodo was in my list of trying..one day i will dismantle my brakes pads n take some pictures..then we know if its metal.. i saw a poster of EBC in an workshop quoting "low dust to protect the alloys".... anyway Edmund...... is the ferodo a 0-550'c pads? is there any other 0-550'c brake pad that is non metal n lower dust than ferodo n EBC?

Edmund_6600

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
Penang
HI! Edmund 6600 Thanks for your information!! as ferodo was in my list of trying..one day i will dismantle my brakes pads n take some pictures..then we know if its metal.. i saw a poster of EBC in an workshop quoting "low dust to protect the alloys".... anyway Edmund...... is the ferodo a 0-550'c pads? is there any other 0-550'c brake pad that is non metal n lower dust than ferodo n EBC?
Yes,Ferodo is 550'c.I use it when still running stock solid rotor.Very satisfy on stopping & disc surface end up shine smooth.EBC i never use before & also never see.But i see a lot ZTH ppl using it so gonna try it.My friend's intro me 1 type pad name LEMBURG.hear it b4?That 1 is low dust.But stock standard iswara pad already cost RM200.Gonna ask my friend 1st nowly let you know the price.

starscream

Known Member
Aug 18, 2007
Hi Edmund..nope never used LEMBURG ..im not sure as this EBC is my first replacement...need to wait & see the next brake pad change...my friend also use the same brake pads as me...so when we change we will try and see others...but it is really difficult to really evaluate the pads..as we have different driving patterns...but EBC did not make my rotor shine..so when u install it, let me know your feed back on EBC...hopefully we can end up finding the brake pads that is suitable for us...

sub

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor
bro chris,
can i get the price for black stuff?
application on toyota vios '05 front..
and also honda accord 05 front/rear..
thanks...

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
bro chris,
can i get the price for black stuff?
application on toyota vios '05 front..
and also honda accord 05 front/rear..
thanks...
Vios RM179/set
accord 05 Frt RM245/set rear rm120/set

LameSpeeder

Oct 10, 2006
Bro,let me know the price of greenstuff n black stuff Front n rear for Honda prelude 1993....and also the goodridge brakeline.Do you ship to johor?let me know the shipping fee too.Thanks!

AIRWALK

Sep 5, 2007
Hi Chris,
can u let me know the prices of black stuff and green stuff for wira 1.5?
what is the efficeincy degree for black stuff?

I am a stree user, sometimes with high reving and going to genting.

AIRWALK

Sep 5, 2007
chris,
can u Pm me your contact or what else so that i can deal with u ?

AIRWALK

Sep 5, 2007
chris,
sorry i left out. How much is the pads for p/wira, font and rear?:smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, wanna inquire anyone knows any workshop that specializes in using metal to make parts like custom diffuser? thinking of custom making front splitter diffuser using metal instead of PU/Fiber for durability :) cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience