Dyno Chart Comparison & Calibration Registry

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Nukee, whats your peak torque with the 2.36" diameter & at what RPM?

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
i need to see prasath dyno chart and spec!
prasath! where r u! lol
but hardly see dc5 kaki change internal stuff, anyone ? put ur specs la , dont kedekut ilmu..hehe

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
its weird to see the torque curve dropping in most charts posted here, VTECs' torque shud be peaking at the highest point imo, especially after the zorst size has been up-sized

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
lol..maybe this weekend i need to retune abit, then maybe i'll post it..see how.

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
nukee, u wanna sell me your RM01A or not hehe

member price RM1

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Nukee, u have your dyno chart from Jc?

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
its weird to see the torque curve dropping in most charts posted here, VTECs' torque shud be peaking at the highest point imo, especially after the zorst size has been up-sized
There are tuners who can tune the torque curve without it really dropping. When my car was on e-manage, my torque curve would drop as low as 17-16! and it was all over the place. With Hondata my tuner got me a map where thruout the entire rev range, my torque never dropped below 20. Peaked at 24.93.. Have the graph with me, but don't have scanner similar to mr hasukyo :biggrin: ... and that was before my engine went kaboom la! :biggrin:

but i don't think it was because of the tuning, it was just time for the internals to call it quits...

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
There are tuners who can tune the torque curve without it really dropping. When my car was on e-manage, my torque curve would drop as low as 17-16! and it was all over the place. With Hondata my tuner got me a map where thruout the entire rev range, my torque never dropped below 20. Peaked at 24.93.. Have the graph with me, but don't have scanner similar to mr hasukyo :biggrin: ... and that was before my engine went kaboom la! :biggrin:

but i don't think it was because of the tuning, it was just time for the internals to call it quits...
almost 25kg-m, thats about 245nm of torque! the power of a K24.... theres really no replacement for displacement.

no boost, no bottle, just throttle!

ALL MOTOR BABY!

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
Hasukyo,

my spec is nothing compare to the other guys.. Thy have far more goodies than me.. Need to mod my driving skills.. It is still too weak for SIC compare to all the other sifu ..
hizam, just share do no harm, i think i have the weakest skill of driving but i love to mods my car, mcm mane tuh..hehe..went to SIC few times, had spun at the same corner till phobia already,lol..i think T12,T13 which is S corner downhill..night and day trackday oso penah kena, one i drive, the other my fren drive..wish to follow u guys to SIC but now got other commitment and seldom have time already -__-

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

eh, ur enjin went kaboom ka?? when tuning kaboom or what? btw, mind to share who is your tuner?how much he charge?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Show: 2007 Tokyo Motor Show (TMS), Lead actor : Nissan GT-R, Nickname : Godzilla.

The big Japanese supercar clash at the TMS that we’ve all been waiting for has been blown off course.

On one level, this month’s TMS was supposed to be a high stakes poker game between the Nissan "Godzilla" GT-R, Lexus LF-A, and Acura’s next interpretation of the NSX.

The GT-R is still on track. Emerging from the tightest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience