Driver Sues Family After Killing Their Son

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

This is probably the pinnacle of stone heartedness, the very reason why mankind has been deemed evil and self centered. Its people like Tomas Delgado who condemn nice people like you and I to the very depths of wickedness. Why I say that? Well if he was to knock over someone dear to me and turn around and sue me for damages, I wouldn’t just hire an assassin, I would carve him up real nice myself, wickedly.

The Spanish driver fatally collided with a cyclist and is suing the dead cyclist’s family for 20,000 Euros for the damage the impact of the poor fellows body did to his luxury car. He said that the 17-year old Enaitz Iriondo caused 14,000 Euros of damage to his Audi A8 in the fatal 2004 crash in La Rioja region.

Delgado faced no criminal charges for the incident because the court found both parties to be guilty, Delgado for speeding, and the cyclist for not wearing any reflective clothing or a helmet. Delgado wants a further 6,000 Euros to cover the cost of hiring another vehicle while his car was being repaired and of course an undisclosed amount for mental anguish and sick stuff like that.

“I’m also a victim in all of this, you can’t fix the lad’s problems, but you can fix mine,” Delgado told a local newspaper.

The dead cyclists’ family had won 33,000 Euros compensation from Delgado’s insurance firm after they acknowledged he had been driving at excessive speed and this could have lead to the incident.

The family said they had previously felt sorry for Delgado for the guilt he must feel for killing their son but are now disgusted that his greatest concern appeared to be money.

“This was the final straw, a kick in the teeth,” they youths mother, Rosa Trinidad told El Pais Newspaper.

adliz

Known Member
Jan 30, 2005
sick..!!

i know of a story where someone was driving really fast, bang onto a kancil, and due to whiplash, the lady driver died on the spot.. the driver apologized to the family and offered some goodwill compensation.. the victim's family accepted the apology but didn't accept a single cent, saying it's god's will and destiny..

guess things are different here. in Malaysia. people are more 'considerate' and 'thoughtful', to some extent..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
WTH....even if its a ferrari or tut tut...lives are priceless and this is a good example the driver lives by money...20k euros only meh...wanna sue,sue properly lah

killed ppl on the road still want compensation...ask him to sell the audi n ride bicycle to work in result of his action...judge shud do that

Daniel89

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
Wow man this is crazy killed people still want to sue people zzz

agentOrange

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
“I’m also a victim in all of this, you can’t fix the lad’s problems, but you can fix mine,”

when he said that feel like slapping him...

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
western like to sue ppl until this extent? cool hey! hahaha. I heard my fren sed dat if u go 2 ur fren house, and slip down n get some scar. u can sue ur fren for not putting a sign to be carefull at their house. hahahaha its really weird man, western would do anything for money. lolz

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
happend in bukit jalil few years back...
happend to my friend brother..
he was hit from back from an ek6 or ek9. "could not remember that clearly"
that honda ek was on full rollcage and racing with some other guys.
my friend brother died. due to whiplash effect suffered from neck.
amazingly this rich vip sons on the ek are still running free today.
my friend father had been sueing that ek kids since the accident years ago.
imagine,,u cant win in court sueing ur oppnent driving a car with rollcage,do u think it was jpj endorse? give me a break!!!!!
and that ek driver is still free due to his father non stop paying "kopi money to here and there".
here it goes living in m'sia..

boy dtn

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
yeh its true bro..no true justice in malaysia..its all about the money..if u
have money and power u can do anything..but this is live what u give u get back..one day he will be punish its call PEMBALASAN...soon or later

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
die all those bastards man....burn in hell....rich so wat....see how long u can live in this world with money....til one day u will die the same way how u cause ppl's death

amalmuahahax

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
omg! killed somebody still can ask for compensation??!?!

the world is so wrong nowdays.. hope the judge will do sumthing bout this

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

News in the grapevines are singing the tunes of a return to the World Rally Championship for Mini together with Prodrive and an announcement is expected this week, if the sources at Autosports are to be believed.

The 1.6-liter turbocharged BMW lump that will propel Mini’s first ever rally car, to be based on the Countryman, has just...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience