Driven: Lamborghini Gallardo & Nissan GT-R

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
Won said he's waiting for ur S600000 restoration to be done then he's going to do a "Past Present Future" feature.. How about that? That way, Won will taste the highest revving engine evar.. Even Broco supercars can't rev that high..

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
Great write up buddy !! These two monsters are truly beautiful in their own way and such time and effort was put into making these two shine..:) again nice write up and wishing i was there

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Iszo; I would have to agree with your choice. If I had no budget, it would be the Lambo I would have gone for. Like Braco told me... the GT-R is a perfect weapon, without any soul. Park the two of them side by side, and you already know which one will get the most gasps, and stares.

However, for the man on a hunt for a budget supercar, the GT-R ticks all the right boxes, and more!
Yeah bro,you are right!

When I going to NSX over GTR last year,some of my friends questioned my move but anyway I really happy now that one of my childhood dream finally got ticked & I was lucky to be able to own the car.(I still got many things to do such as full type R conversion & 6spd tranny)

But if I was able to sell the car for other great,great car(Just maybe.Since I have been on difficult way to search a good one) it would be 360 Modena.Just hope I still can keep the last Japanese supercar that for sure...:D

nikanasz

Nov 9, 2006
quote; "Couple these numbers with its demure looks, Braco’s GT-R is definitely a sleeper"

GT-R and sleeper in the same sentence; does not compute. A GT-R is definitely not a sleeper car.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
quote; "Couple these numbers with its demure looks, Braco’s GT-R is definitely a sleeper"

GT-R and sleeper in the same sentence; does not compute. A GT-R is definitely not a sleeper car.
That's quite true. LOL! :biggrin:

Stock standard GTR35 or any GTR for that matter would eat a lot of cars for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Fair point; although I did mean sleeper in the context of 'just' supercars. All in; I have renewed respect for the GT-R.

HBS; the NSX is indeed a legend in it's own right. But if you're really looking for a 360, I would suggest going a little further for a 360CS instead. Believe that will be more rewarding in the long run.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Won said he's waiting for ur S600000 restoration to be done then he's going to do a "Past Present Future" feature.. How about that? That way, Won will taste the highest revving engine evar.. Even Broco supercars can't rev that high..
I had someone from Facebook msg me about his 66 S600 coupe in Singapore, maybe one day I'd drop by and do a feature of his car. It would be crazy enough to find another coupe in this continent, seriously!

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Really great article, I always like to read about people's experiences and their personal conclusions (which is why I enjoy Top Gear so much).

I always knew the GT-R is really fast, focused and agile, but as a photographer, I can't help but always judge the car by its looks, so I definitely prefer the Italian.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
The awesomeness of both these machines are negated by the fact that the owner put his name on the exterior his cars...

TWAT!

MohdRidhwan

Known Member
Sep 18, 2005
TTDI
Congrats Braco on the monster! You certainly looks like an adrenalin junkie, not bad for an old chap(j/k) haha!

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Alex, I agree. Visually, the Lambo trumps the GT-R every time, from every angle. Most Italians have that flair that the Japanese cannot replicate often enough.

MohdRidhwan; Braco definitely is a speed junkie! Two tools that are perfect to suit all occasions.

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
The person who explain or write about this article is so plain and simple! Nothing attractive!

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
jdm_jdm: I acknowledge your comment, and will definitely give more thought to my writing in future 'articles'. Thank you for your honest feedback.

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
I've driven a mildy tuned 530whp cobb-tuned GTR and that for me was already mind blowingly quick. This has 700 ponies! I know what u mean by having to adjust ur driving style. U really have to double ur focus range and attention, coz the horizon just comes to u so quickly! Think of a spot in the horizon, press of the accelerator and ur there! Newbies beware and be extra careful if u get a chance to drive such beasts.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im now on the project on designing steering column.
what is the difference of splined quick release and hex quick releases?
where can i get quick release in malaysia?
thanx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience