drifting

MrMiyagi

Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by GAME_OVER+Aug 8 2004, 10:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAME_OVER @ Aug 8 2004, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeE@Aug 8 2004, 08:20 PM
80 km/h pull hand brake.. somemore. .really highspeed.. but i think ff need to be high speed for which ever turns.. for rear wheel drive.. usually play safe.. by going in slow.. maybe around 60 km/h.. on dry.. seldom go till 100km/h (actual speed while going side ways maybe 60km/h, speedo slowly touch 100km/h ++) i would still suggest to get a rear wheel drive as thats the only fastest way to improve drifting in malaysia.
zee: u still don get it ..do u ???? as our FF drift king already back to kl ...i think he is willing to show off a bit of "ass dragging " to u ... u'll be suprise in the name of drift god!!! shame on u ..... [/b][/quote]
there is no such thing as FF drift king ler <_< .......FF slide king is it?

who ar?who ar? :blink:

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by GAME_OVER+Aug 8 2004, 10:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAME_OVER @ Aug 8 2004, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeE@Aug 8 2004, 08:20 PM
80 km/h pull hand brake.. somemore. .really highspeed.. but i think ff need to be high speed for which ever turns.. for rear wheel drive.. usually play safe.. by going in slow.. maybe around 60 km/h.. on dry.. seldom go till 100km/h (actual speed while going side ways maybe 60km/h, speedo slowly touch 100km/h ++) i would still suggest to get a rear wheel drive as thats the only fastest way to improve drifting in malaysia.
zee: u still don get it ..do u ???? as our FF drift king already back to kl ...i think he is willing to show off a bit of "ass dragging " to u ... u'll be suprise in the name of drift god!!! shame on u ..... [/b][/quote]
Wahh,who is FF drift KING?????? who who,wanna show at where???

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by X-pression+Aug 9 2004, 09:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (X-pression @ Aug 9 2004, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by WAJA2003@Aug 9 2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by GAME_OVER@Aug 8 2004, 10:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ZeE
@Aug 8 2004, 08:20 PM
80 km/h pull hand brake.. somemore. .really highspeed.. but i think ff need to be high speed for which ever turns.. for rear wheel drive..  usually play safe.. by going in slow.. maybe around 60 km/h..  on dry.. seldom go till 100km/h (actual speed while going side ways maybe 60km/h, speedo slowly touch 100km/h ++) i would still suggest to get a rear wheel drive as thats the only fastest way to improve drifting in malaysia.

zee: u still don get it ..do u ???? as our FF drift king already back to kl ...i think he is willing to show off a bit of "ass dragging " to u ... u'll be suprise in the name of drift god!!! shame on u .....

yalor.. who ar.. ask the sifu to demo a bit.. then we ma know how to drift/slide with FF cars lo....

have a perdana v6 but difficult to drift la... some more whenever wan to drift.. the car like not safe like that.. macam dun wan to drift only... as for the hand-brake technique... used b4 at 60km/h but fail... coz the car like just stucked only.. emm.. like the wheels ter'jam'.. tired to turn with the ter'jam' wheel but cannot drift la.. mayb no skill kua... :P [/b][/quote]
yes ... atleast for me .he is the FF drift king(have 2 ppl) ... demo .. he'll be very glad ..but of course with sponsers tyres lah ..... 15" rim i think... no show no need to pay ...muahahhahah ....
perdana v6.... i saw a fren play wif it ... and he has done an 360 degree with rear tyre lift up 1 feet in the air .... i was like wah lau ehh!!!!! according to him ..the speed is rround 70->80km/h...... yes perdana is quite heavy ... but put it in this way ... longer the car ,,heavier the weight ....gain a little bit more speed ...and drift like no body business...hehheheh ...

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
yeah lor...can ask em 2 perform ar...im sure if da guys here pass da hat around 2 get 4 piece of 2nd hand tyre sure enuff wan... :) ....if can v'll try 2 learn from em... :D

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
Originally posted by X-pression@Aug 9 2004, 09:08 PM

SWG u from SJ too??
Seremban. The center of the world every weekend!

learnyee

Aug 3, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by X-pression+Aug 9 2004, 09:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (X-pression @ Aug 9 2004, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by WAJA2003@Aug 9 2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by GAME_OVER@Aug 8 2004, 10:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ZeE
@Aug 8 2004, 08:20 PM
80 km/h pull hand brake.. somemore. .really highspeed.. but i think ff need to be high speed for which ever turns.. for rear wheel drive..  usually play safe.. by going in slow.. maybe around 60 km/h..  on dry.. seldom go till 100km/h (actual speed while going side ways maybe 60km/h, speedo slowly touch 100km/h ++) i would still suggest to get a rear wheel drive as thats the only fastest way to improve drifting in malaysia.

zee: u still don get it ..do u ???? as our FF drift king already back to kl ...i think he is willing to show off a bit of "ass dragging " to u ... u'll be suprise in the name of drift god!!! shame on u .....

yalor.. who ar.. ask the sifu to demo a bit.. then we ma know how to drift/slide with FF cars lo....

have a perdana v6 but difficult to drift la... some more whenever wan to drift.. the car like not safe like that.. macam dun wan to drift only... as for the hand-brake technique... used b4 at 60km/h but fail... coz the car like just stucked only.. emm.. like the wheels ter'jam'.. tired to turn with the ter'jam' wheel but cannot drift la.. mayb no skill kua... :P [/b][/quote]
well, for me if the rear wheels is 'jammed' during high speed cornering, I think I am f-ed!
or FF driff would need to jam the rear wheels?

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
err, sorry first if anything i said down there later is wrong and pls correct me,, dont fire okie.. >.<

i heard from someone(forgot who liau) that a drift is actually the car turned side ways even before the corner and slide all the way passing the corner(thats is that i seen from most of the drifting clips i download too).. and i was thinking if that is what we call drift.. how we gonna make it with a FF car? im driving a wira.. dare not even try to pull my car sideways before the corner.. what i alwiz do is steer kau kau at the corner itself.. then hand brake.. the the ass will slide abit and finish the u-turn.. sifu sifu sekalian.. actually am i doing right ??

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
i also heard that statement too, but from Initial D. If you watch Initial D anime, in first stage Iketani just got his car back from the garage and started to do practice with his handbrake on top of Akina Mountain. During that time he paused and told both Itsuki and Kenji that drifting is actually the car turned side ways even before the corner and slide all the way passing the corner(just like what Windz said). He also added that while turning a corner and pulling the hand brake is just merely power slide.

I am not here to provoke anybody nor am I here to support anybody.

I also do hope that in ZTH, there will be no people posting flaming posts arguing the real meaning of drifting, as what I found in many other so-called drifting forums. And that is also why i like to come here.(Thanks Tom!)

Until then........just drift on.....

yeah.....sideways........

twopiece

Jan 14, 2004
yeahhh...thanks to all drifto sifu...come..come....let gets more on how to drift..n then we can organized one-drifting-day...i am mad on drifting now...anyone can demo..i sponsor 1 used tyre laaa.. :D the rest 3...will get from the others...
come n drift zthrians!!

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
i htink v must go thru our fear of goin sideways b4 enterin a corner....find a place wif enuff run-off area & do it ......

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
haha, Keng, fear factor ah....haha

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
lol, yea ler ... what is scared most by a beginner drifter: turning their steering before a corner. :P

i think better start off at a big big place and put cones.. if wanna play cheap.. maybe soft drink cans and assume thats the divider.. at least if we bang.. our car wont bye bye ... 0.0 (just my opinion, pls dun fire if it soundz ridiculous)

silvia13

Dec 9, 2003
as i said earlier....a big compound or industrial area roads at nite is the go....u guys find some fren with tyre shop and ask him/her to sponsor lo....all u hav to do is hav his/her shop name in zth and stickers on ur car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

6/1/06 - around 3am..

my fren satria rear window was smash.. dont take anything

7/1/06 - 7.30am..

my vafc has been stolen.. 4 man (malay) use 2 motorbike smash my pessenger window.. my car park outside my house.. thanks god they dont stole my brother in law audio player..

9/1/06 - afternoon..

my fren walkie talkie antenna was stolen..

10/1/06 - 2-3 am..

my neighbour cd player was stolen...

:baring_teeth: so resident in cheras area, pls beware..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience