drifting

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Maybe will fan che 1 arr...................
try use strom play hard in corner also body rolling so big liao......

E-revolution

Aug 3, 2004
;) wah bruder hav u tried 2 drift that way b4 o not ? veli dangerous u know......
no need 2 waste tyre but waste the whole car la... <_<

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
yup,safe u tyre,but waste u whole car.......................if u wanna drift cannot say 1 to safe tyre lohhh,wanna safe tyre dont drift larrr.can buy a set 13" rim with tyre to play mahhh,RM200-250 hv a set liao,maybe can get more cheap.........

silvia13

Dec 9, 2003
drifting in the rain is good...but dont go till 80 lar....the good side of drifting in rain is u can drift at very very slow speed, u can do it below 60

x-pression is spot on, pedal control is essantial....keiichi said handbrake drift is a good start for beginers but i always try avoid using handbrake (keras kepala :P) if u can hav good pedal control, u can control ur drift properlly too

but x-pression, u said go till 80 and do sharp turn....tat wont do mate....most of the time u're car will understeer, especially if ur new to ur car....even my s13 always understeer (i'm using stock suspension lar :P)....unless ur car is set to super oversteer

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
i'd say play in da rain is not good 4 ur health, veli ez 2 get cold...seriously, i htink 80kph is not tat fast......but make sure u hav enuff run off area like a racing track or a 3 lane width road wif emergency lane on da road shoulder, or ure damn sure u can drift thru da corner wifout getting urself hurt b4 u attempt tat killing speed(60kph 2 b precise)....da max i tried is just around tat 80-100kph figure, & nope, i weren' drfitin...just slidin :P

xpression,

u got ur name from da korean breakdance group ar? da guys veri keng wan .... :)

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
80 km/h pull hand brake.. somemore. .really highspeed.. but i think ff need to be high speed for which ever turns.. for rear wheel drive.. usually play safe.. by going in slow.. maybe around 60 km/h.. on dry.. seldom go till 100km/h (actual speed while going side ways maybe 60km/h, speedo slowly touch 100km/h ++) i would still suggest to get a rear wheel drive as thats the only fastest way to improve drifting in malaysia.

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by ZeE@Aug 8 2004, 08:20 PM
80 km/h pull hand brake.. somemore. .really highspeed.. but i think ff need to be high speed for which ever turns.. for rear wheel drive.. usually play safe.. by going in slow.. maybe around 60 km/h.. on dry.. seldom go till 100km/h (actual speed while going side ways maybe 60km/h, speedo slowly touch 100km/h ++) i would still suggest to get a rear wheel drive as thats the only fastest way to improve drifting in malaysia.
zee: u still don get it ..do u ???? as our FF drift king already back to kl ...i think he is willing to show off a bit of "ass dragging " to u ... u'll be suprise in the name of drift god!!! shame on u .....

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
X-pression,
w123 or w126? banyak berat oh...nm, play some more and can see U in SSO4 ! :P

silvia13

Dec 9, 2003
lol x-pression, i did almost the same thing as urs when i 1st "drift" my 130y....i was chasing my mate's sentra, i over took two other cars then immediately turn left, heel and toe to 4th gear but too bloody fast, so trail braking in the corner....oops, oversteer and i'm facing the drain!! relax, dont panic but faster countersteer la!....it slide smoothly until out of the corner but i didnt recover and snapped the other side, done a chicane drift and stop 90 degree in the middle of the road, my mates in the sentra in front saw my action and laughed at me....i bet i must hav scared the iswara i overtook coz he turn left oso

anyway, i dont think u'll break anything bcoz of drifting unless u hit something else....hit the kerb and u'll loss ur castor rod (tension rod) straightaway

twopiece

Jan 14, 2004
Originally posted by SideWaysGrey+Aug 7 2004, 01:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SideWaysGrey @ Aug 7 2004, 01:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-twopiece@Aug 3 2004, 08:32 AM
got fr before but crap oledi..mitsubishi galant kuda..oldies one.
twopiece,
Its best u start with your old kuda as its already a FR. Just overhaul the engine and brakes and drift! Its alot easier and cheaper since its old school. Bear in mind that FF can NEVER do what a FR can do. Learn with ure Galant and move up to a 180sx later! Just my 2 tokens worth. :D [/b][/quote]
hehehe...yeah it good to have that old thingy back..sadly the kuda went to besi buruk oledi :(

good..come people and share drift way u use..i ve tried last week with my standard stock ff..but not jadi laa :D ...btw 60 kmh oni..heheheh
just abit sliding..will try again later..

"usaha tangga kejayaan" ..muehehehehe :lol: :lol:

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
U might want to consider the DX with 4AGE in the Cars for Sale. Preety good price. Just slap in an LSD and u can drift with it.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I probably shouldn't even ask this.. but I can't tell the difference between FF and FR... how to tell if a car is FF or FR? FF = front wheel drive and FR = rear wheel drive.. the only FR car I know is the RX7 Efini.. advise?

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
Very easy. Just pop the hood and see the engine placement. If its North-South (diagonal) then its FR for sure. If the engine placement is East-West (vertical) as most cars on the road now, its FF. But some 4wd have either of these, like the Evo's and Impreza's have FF engine placement but pickup trucks have FR placements.
Another way for most saloon's is to check under the rear portion. If therez an axle connecting the 2 wheels, its FR also. Infact, many old cars (80's - early 90's) are FR. But car company's start to get greedy and stop manufacturing FR's and switch to FF to ensure ppl keep buying their drive shafts and CV joints, gear links, bushes etc.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone come accross this carb in malaysia?

maybe me will be the 1st using it.... :rolleyes:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience