Drifting Classes???

bengis

Hello all sifus.

i was just wondering.... is there a place that actually teaches all the techniques of drifting or do you just go and try it on your own?? or..... you people really studied the drift bible :P

anyways... any help that you people can give will be greatly appreciated :)

freddy

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Originally posted by simonchangwaimun@Dec 9 2004, 07:16
zee's house
:lol:
if u go 2 zee's house...i think he'll just ask u 2 play da kaido's battle lar...wahahha, might hav 2 pay for his advice oso so he can upgrade his car :lol: :lol:

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
LOL.. out of no were kena 1 ?

Yeah i'm pretty good in Kaido Battle :) ( i drift better in FFin that game) lololollolol.
Anyway It will be a whole new year in 2005 :) look out for drift clinics, and drift session :)

Lets make 2005 a yearfull of drifting :)

bengis

hey guys.... thanx for the reply :) so zee, can you really give guidence and tips on drifting?? are you a member of drift.com?? i tried to access the web site a couple of times... but am having difficulties :( anyways.... i heard of a person who drifts using a ff car... are the ONE :ph34r: anyways... really appreciate the response fellas. thanx :) so, anybody knows where to go and see drifts???? :rolleyes:

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Yup. the drift website is having some minor problem. but all fix now. and we have lots of FF drifters in the forum as well :) ( I'm trying very hard to convince them to move over to a better platform (RWD) :P :)

As for watching drifing.. well we dont get a proper drift track. So what ever drifting you see will most likely... well you get the picture.

Yup i bet most drifters would love to share their ideas, skills and pass on to new comers which will eventually do better then them and every1 improve togather.. :) there fore Malaysian Drift standard improve as well :) cheers

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
HOw often u play ah?? Car park or track?

bengis

Hey zee..... so, where do you usually drift?? any where in particualr??
i heard sumwhere in usj got people drift.....
is it true??? just wondering :)

maybe one day we can go yamcha and talk about it huh :)

freddy

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Originally posted by bengis@Dec 9 2004, 15:10
hey guys.... thanx for the reply :) so zee, can you really give guidence and tips on drifting?? are you a member of drift.com?? i tried to access the web site a couple of times... but am having difficulties :( anyways.... i heard of a person who drifts using a ff car... are the ONE :ph34r: anyways... really appreciate the response fellas. thanx :) so, anybody knows where to go and see drifts???? :rolleyes:
member?he's da admin ler :P ....

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Usually drift at parking lots. Frankly. there is no where else to drift at. But discussing about drifting in gokart tracks lately :)
Hopefully can get good news so drifters can go in in the future....

Thteh86, looks like you gota reregister.. the database got corrupted..

bengis

hello poeple :) long time no news..... anyways...... was just wondering...
has any of you been to any kind of advanced driving class???
was just wondering....

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
zee,ur skills are beyond reasonable doubt,u can drift in car parks
but for amatuers like me,tiang everywhere leh...
dangerous...
any other place?

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
errrm find carparks that got no tiangs heheheh like errr shah alam got small trees ... i thinkt those tree trunk as big as my leg!!1 IF YOU GUYS SEEN ME BEFORE YOU KNOW HOW BIG IS MY LEG. :)

drift hmmm long time never drift when got drift clinic i wanna learn hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

noobie here, mind if i ask u all abt car engine?

i hav browsed thru the web n know little bit abt engine.. like injector, meal gasket, piston b goes on..

is there anyone or expert on engine enlightenin me abt car engine, like how come we hav to change the metal gasket if addin turbo, wats oil cooler abt n wats it for? does any stock car has it?

cam pulley, camshaft.. wats all that? me very interested in engine but no one or lubang to turn to :confused_smile:

hope to get sum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience