drifters, u tink ur good?

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
the popular yellow JUN supra video, if anybody remembers; shows that the supra was drifted (albeit at a small angle) at speeds easily exceeding 70-80 kmh.

of course u can say on a tight mountain road there's not enuff corner to take it beyond 80, but on a long multi lane corner or a race track, a sideways velocity of 100kmh is not impossible, altho i am not aware of any attempt to measure and record it properly. (can a radar gun read a turning car's speed while it is sideways?) hahaha :p

really man, u're estimates could really insult some drifters, eventho they may have no way of proving to u that they're sideways velocity is 80+kmh

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
AE80TypeD said:
it IS a scene from the upcoming dukes of hazard movie. it was a staged setting if i am correctly informed. the camera shooting this could just be a bystander, but the person who forwarded this to me, he told me it is from one of the scene shots. the cars on the left are all movie extras. if i am wrong, then i have been misinformed, and i apologize.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377818/

still in the making.
Correcto... it's a scene from the new remake of the Dukes of Hazzard movie. The Charger was driven by Rhys Millen.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
AE80TypeD said:
it IS a scene from the upcoming dukes of hazard movie. it was a staged setting if i am correctly informed. the camera shooting this could just be a bystander, but the person who forwarded this to me, he told me it is from one of the scene shots. the cars on the left are all movie extras. if i am wrong, then i have been misinformed, and i apologize.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377818/

still in the making.
good catch. not that impressive coz it was staged. but if some1 did this in real-life, surely would be very impressive

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi people! i just got a new APEXi turbo timer (black limited) which comes with A/F, O2, Batt, and Timer. Everything's working fine but the A/F reading shows nothing "--.-" in the first 2-3 minutes when i start my engine. is this normal or do i need to check my airflow sensor? the engine (4G93T - Auto) is half-cut just masuk last week, need to make sure i check EVERYTHING while still within the 10 days guarantee.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience