Drift sifu, need ur help!!!

f.enzo

Known Member
Mar 26, 2007
Sorry if im asking stupid ques.... im driving iswara 1.3 with all standard part except my clutch plate using super towing... my ques is i fell like 1 2 play drift not for race just for self stratification. what should i do, do i need to install something. how to play drift???

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
Bro, 1st i'm not a drift sifu, but for my opinion, you better get a rear wheel drive car, don't get me wrong any car can drift, when you defined drift if the car traction is lost, but for front wheel car, the drift would not be specticular as rear wheel drive car, less smoke and hard to do drift, i seen kelisa drift before, that guy using handbrake turn, just 1sen opinion

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Basically, any car can drift..just the how to, feel and result will be different between front wheel and rear wheel drive..

Iswara can drift too, but don't expect to do all the rear wheel can do...I tried mine but quite far from what rear drive can do...better get rear drive hehe...

P.S..im not a sifu :p

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sifu,
drifting nice to see but hard to do it for beginner?
any tips?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Basically, any car can drift..just the how to, feel and result will be different between front wheel and rear wheel drive..

Iswara can drift too, but don't expect to do all the rear wheel can do...I tried mine but quite far from what rear drive can do...better get rear drive hehe...

P.S..im not a sifu :p
i tried front wheel drive....it juz slide n skid but cant hold on long enuf....

r0yEE

1,500 RPM
Dec 4, 2008
well i'm just a drift for fun kind. so yea, is true the front wheel can drift more or less slide actually. rear wheel drive drive much better and it has the strength to push the car when the back wheel loose traction. if you have a rear wheel car, start doing donuts first.. then listen and pay attention to your ride..
some tips.. i ain't a pro drifter..

Bump: well i'm just a drift for fun kind. so yea, is true the front wheel can drift more or less slide actually. rear wheel drive drive much better and it has the strength to push the car when the back wheel loose traction. if you have a rear wheel car, start doing donuts first.. then listen and pay attention to your ride..

Bump: well i'm just a drift for fun kind. so yea, is true the front wheel can drift more or less slide actually. rear wheel drive drive much better and it has the strength to push the car when the back wheel loose traction. if you have a rear wheel car, start doing donuts first.. then listen and pay attention to your ride..

mcoupe36

Feb 28, 2009
Hi to all the Drifters out there,can u guys PM me the date n location of any drifting events or plain Practice,i mean future events lah of course,or simply point me to where they normally inform the car kaki on the whereabout.i really love watching Drifts Thanks:top:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
me like to watch too....but not many doing it openly unless its competition/events