Drift Event: Karnival Nilai Teruja

jAkuuZeeMan©

Sep 7, 2005
Petaling Jaya
www.thecarguys.my
Drift Event: Karnival Nilai Teruja POSTPONED

Karnival Nilai Teruja POSTPONED until further notice. Sorry...

Hey All!

There will be a drifting event this weekend. The details are as follows:

Venue: Nilai Square, Nilai 1, Negeri Sembilan
Track Condition: Wet

Day 1
Date: Saturday, 29th December 2007
Time: 2030 to 0100 (8.30pm to 1.00am)

Day 2
Date: Monday, 31st December 2007
Time: 1600 to 0100 (4.00pm to 1.00am)

Drifters' Entry Fee: RM50.00
Spectator Fee: RM5.00

For further information on anything regarding this event, please do not hesitate to contact the person in charge listed below:
Jody Lim
+6017 3991 659

Do understand that this event is just that, it is NOT a competition. I surmise that the primary function would be to encourage exposure of drifting for the general public.

Wouldn't hurt to let the drifters have some fun too.

From those who are really itching for some action to those who are just downright curious, just head on down to Nilai Square this weekend and check the event out!

Last edited:

jAkuuZeeMan©

Sep 7, 2005
Petaling Jaya
www.thecarguys.my
Hey All,

It's with great regret to inform you all that Karnival Nilai Teruja Drift Event is POSTPONED. Therefore, there shall be NO EVENTS as previously posted. Organizers are having bureaucratic difficulties.

Nothing complicated, I hope.

Just try to pass the news around to people who may have saw this post. Really sorry.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hybrid. I say the word with a bit of malevolence to it. I’ll be honest here and admit I’ve never been a fan of the concept. In my opinion, forced induction is the definitive way forward. Imagine the irony when Porsche called me up and unexpectedly offered me the keys to a Panamera S Hybrid for a day. I accepted the offer of course, but I certainly had my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience