Drift.com.my

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autoracingsyndicate

Sep 1, 2004
:o Y i cant get into the drift.com.my forum wan har???zee wat happened??when i press the forum button...there this came out

Warning: odbc_connect(): SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file '(unknown)'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data., SQL state S1000 in SQLConnect in D:\wwwusr\vhosts\drift.com.my\httpdocs\forum\db\msaccess.php on line 55
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : Error
<_<

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
Contacted Zee just now, looks like the server is down.

well, guys....lets patiently wait for any furthur actions...

Autoracingsyndicate

Sep 1, 2004
:( Lil_jk can u contact zee n ask him y the server is down n when it is going 2 b available.....? :unsure:

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
according to him, he said that he has contacted the relevant person, but sad enough there is still no action. guys, just keep your fingers crossed that the site will be back to normal ASAP.

Autoracingsyndicate

Sep 1, 2004
:( N now wat is this???????
"This is the placeholder for domain drift.com.my. If you see this page after uploading site content you probably have not replaced the index.html file. "

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Hey guys.
I'm really sorry, i'm having some problem with the server side it self. 1st they said server under maintainance. Now everything is missing the folder. I my self getting impatient with them. Looks like a change of server is the solution.

I'll try my best to get everything up by early nextweek. Sorry for any inconvinience.

Cheers
ZeE

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
Its okay, Zee, as you have been doing a very good job all these while. I think we should be the ones thanking you, kekeke. Anyhow, we do hope the site will be up ASAP.

Keep up the good work!

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
:lol: no good job la.. Seem that the server was has to be reformated etc etc.. critical error so they claim. But Site should be up by Day end.

Tom, Thanks for the space here for drift.com.my updates. hehe :)

ZeE

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
how was the TT session? anyone went? oh is it suppose to be next Sat? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey Guys , my dad just bought me a Satria GTi (Well at 1st going for B16A EG but reconsider it EG was kinda old car ) so thank god for it i got one . As im noob in car mod , need to know some infos from u guys .

First ,when I got the car , due to many of sifus suggesting better upgrade handling then performance first , so I went for those things :

- Koni with Eibach
- Steel braided hoses and brake pad
- Rims and Bridgestone Potenza

Need to know what kind of other mods that can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience