Drift.com.my

SiGNAL

Ya Mum's House
Oh so here's where u all hang out... lol didn't come in this thread that often.... where's iskymeow? lol we're missing a very critical member here.... ARS already here. ARS!! call iskymeow come here la...

Keng

<_< i went 2 da TT lar but cud c no 1 tat i noe :( ....went der walk 2 toilet....

stood der 4 a while but no body called me ..... then i just walked away...can't check da server 4 any contacts since it was down .....sob :(

MetalZone

Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Originally posted by Keng@Sep 13 2004, 02:04 AM
<_< i went 2 da TT lar but cud c no 1 tat i noe :( ....went der walk 2 toilet....

stood der 4 a while but no body called me ..... then i just walked away...can't check da server 4 any contacts since it was down .....sob :(
it was yesterday ah the TT??? aih... shucks... i didnt know also... coz website also down...

devious17

Kay Ell
guys, I thnk it is not approriate to talk of another page here.I am sure Tom won't like it. Use your PMs..........just a thought.

Autoracingsyndicate

Sep 1, 2004
:P Good idea we shouldn't just chat bout diff. sites in this site......soli tom....must ask moderator 2 colse dis topic liao.... :D later problem laio liao...... :)

lil_jk

Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
I actually asked someone about it just now.....looks like i got no replies.....

but well, i am experiencing this problem too......

edit: i think it is okay right now...i can go into the forum site, but there are some places where it shows that there is CGI error....

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
guys... wah... damn big group of cars ah u all!! y so late wan?
had to go la... getting abit late... and had to fetch gf... summore
damn tiring.. so blurr until ciao dat time didnt see speed bump..
ish ish! i see a number of cars with drift.com.my?? hmm..

Dont think i've ever seen so many silvias together in 1 nite.... ;)

ZeE

www.drift.com.my
Hi Black, nice to see you lol.. was the dude with the white 180sx.

Guys, The the server side had an upgrade. now there is this PHP bug that is causing some problem. I'm getting them to fix it now. Seeya all later at 2 :)

Tom, Thanks for having a space here for the drift site, thanks.

MetalZone

Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Originally posted by uras@Sep 19 2004, 13:15
black that was just a few ... there's more just that its quite last minute alot can't make it ....
like me... i missed it... was just drivin back to subang from ipoh... called Zee... all over liao... hey btw, MrNismo... my sticker! lol

lil_jk

Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
Metalzone: Man, too bad you missed it....it was quite fun, as we can actually really see who is the real person behind all those nicknames and avatars.....

it was quite fun the TT overall....big thanks to everyone(you know who you are) kekekeke

MetalZone

Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Originally posted by lil_jk@Sep 19 2004, 21:54
Metalzone: Man, too bad you missed it....it was quite fun, as we can actually really see who is the real person behind all those nicknames and avatars.....

it was quite fun the TT overall....big thanks to everyone(you know who you are) kekekeke
what to do... haihz... i wish i could come but the TT was too early...

i want to change my savvy engine. any sifu here pls advise which engine suitable for savvy