DRIFT @ Batu kawan Damn nice man

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
update

anybody there who is watching the event...pls do update us here in KL coz some of us cant be there...tell us all bout it ok...cheers...

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
good luck to all the D1 entrants today...make sure u guys do well....and stay out of trouble!..hehe...may the best drifter win!

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
yeah..... Tengku Djan Ley again the champion....he rox wif his AE86 just now....inline overtaking ......very chun......~ and keiichi too with his BNR34 .... damn monster.......!!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
wow...im sure it was awesome...cant wait to see the pics and videos...well done T Djan...cheers!

edgar m.

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
dun expect 4 sum video to be posted coz i heard any video come out must be authorized by the AMPREX TEAM or else dunno..that's iz the reason Y it's hard to find video for D1 MY these days..AMPREX holds the D1 name in Malaysia so Any video must be from or authorized by them..dat's wat i heard laa

Last edited:

edgar m.

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
yup,very Lame but i think they did it 4 sum reason though mayb producing D1MY Official CD..juz a wild guess :regular_smile:

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
yeah iguess os too...probly they dun want anybody cetak rompak...:):)...not sure lah...hopefully got pics lah...

Demon

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.three-sixty.com.my
guys,

some misunderstanding and maybe miscomunication on the video shoot thingy le. Here's what i understand la... Videos can be filmed during D1 Grand Prix coz its impossible to stop ppl from filming... but videos CANNOT be reproduced for FINANCIAL gains without the approval & consent from Amprex Motor Sports Sdn Bhd... somebody film D1GP & host it here for ppl. to watch for fun CAN la.... but if you film D1 then go and make one VCD and sell then CANNOT le....

hope i cleared the air up abit....

cheers!

Demon

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.three-sixty.com.my
guys,

some misunderstanding and maybe miscomunication on the video shoot thingy le. Here's what i understand la... Videos can be filmed during D1 Grand Prix coz its impossible to stop ppl from filming... but videos CANNOT be reproduced for FINANCIAL gains without the approval & consent from Amprex Motor Sports Sdn Bhd... somebody film D1GP & host it here for ppl. to watch for fun CAN la.... but if you film D1 then go and make one VCD and sell then CANNOT le....

cheers!

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
Demon said:
guys,

cheers!
MalaySiA D1 OptioN Vcd ?? Got DVD ? HoW muCh ? Rm8.80 Rm9.50 ? oR Rm7.8? ERm.. U GuyS likE WatCh BolA SepAk TemPatAn Or English Premier League? AmpREX moToR SpoRt SDn BhD .... HaiZZzz .. Let me Help u Spray Sum Fresh Air abit... !~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This really made my day, my friend tagged me in FB on this :rofl: :laugh:

Enjoy...is an OLD THREAD but I'm sure LYN kakis read before. Fstrader was there commenting :rofl:

AHA...sorry guys but I was out busy racing.

I happy that my top VIOS thread actually registered 70 pages worth of good stuff!

Anyways, I convoyed to ulu Yam last yesterday, met a few guys in ulu yam.

2 RX7s and 1 S15.

They were quite fast but haha...thanks god for my GT wing and 17inch sport rims.

They're...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience