Doesn't make CEN anymore

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
Hi all RC sifus ...

I have a RC Buggy under the CEN signiture (not so old model) ... I've spent almost RM 600 on the RC just to make it move again ... by the time it got movin (somewhere far away from the shop) ... i notice that the car is unable to stop/brake ... so i went back to the shop (no point mentioning) and was told that no breaking component was available for this model and "they" dont make these component anymore.

Q1. Is there a place that i can sort it out

Q2. Is there other brands that i can substitute with

thanks,
reartyre

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
hehehehehehehe........it is CENseless to do anything to a CEN.

RM600? you could have bought a better used buggy of a more reputable brand that has brakes on ém.

Okay, is your buggy an EP or GP?

I feel you dude.

marcuszzz

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
CEN stuffs are rip offs, shouldnt have used that RM600 on that CEN that doesnt even worth a CENT

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
reartyre, not to worry..there are many option parts other then CEN which u can mod it to yer CEN. u jez haf ta do it on your own, with some drilling and some nuts... neway RC is hobby and hobby thingy's are mostly DIY things.

u may wanna try mod some serpent, mugen or some other makes for da brakes, some are carbon fibre, good braking.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
wah...unker fred brainwashing again?

btw, my kit arrive liao...tonight no need to sleep.

nclim

500 RPM
Sep 18, 2004
Visit site
actually there is a shop beside tawakal hospital near TT wangsa selling all kind of RC parts and car...

try there, maybe there is a chance they can mod your buggy...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie all ,

I am currently waiting for my car to come out from the panel workshop after
a bad accident.Its a 2 year old Neo Cps.

I am not so good on the technical side of cars thus i need help from some1/workshop
to ensure all the parts that's fitted on my car after the accident is genuine/new parts.

Is the any workshop which will do this for me?
I need to check my body/chassis too as i am scared the handling might be effected.

Any suggestions or help ? Please
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience