Does E-manage support L2? EF-JL

threepot

Aug 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
emanage can tune ignition on L2 but the ecu must mod a bit...no need ign harness coz only use 2 wire only...single channel only... already done to few cars with no probs...even u can get 2xx hp with good engine combi...good luck...

todamax

Known Member
Apr 8, 2009
threepot..how can dat be done?what mod do u do to ur ecu?mind to share ur experience?

threepot

Aug 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i send ecu to someone to mod it,then i install em then go 4 dyno...thats all...will take 2 days to do ecu...he says changed some parts inside to allow 4 ign adj,works fine,so i dont bother...

todamax

Known Member
Apr 8, 2009
so now u don't have to use the ignition harness for ur ignition adjustment?only the basic harness la?

gizmoz82

Known Member
Jan 13, 2006
no need ign also can coz only use 2wire on left handside...if use ign harness also can,still use 2 wire only,why waste money to buy ign harness...if u get my point...:proud:

Jan 26, 2012
Pakistan/Karach
hi guys ! its out of disscoustion but i need help my car Daihatsu copen & it have 2 cylinder engine JB-DET or may be you can say L9.....
Actually its JDM & my car ECU bure due to water,so i want to replace it but i cant find it its K05 & its white 4 white grip ECU !
well i am from Pakistan & here i can find so many ECU except this ! So any suggetion ?
can i use L2 for K05 if yes then how i ll get 4 th cylinder current & How i ll adject timing?
or any one have engine wiring Diagrams & ECU diagrams pls pm me !
thanks for reading

sideksepakragabulat

Jun 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
sorry guys 4 bringing up this old thread..need to know a bit about my emanage..

i got my emanage blue from an evo7 owner..install it at J's racing sunway..i do not watch how they wired it or have they done the initial setup the right way but the car run just fine after dynoed it..

but now it just come to my attention about a few thing...:

1. is the jumper setting the same setting with the e7?mine is EF-JL l2s engine..what will happen if the jumper setting not right?will the car turn on or will they be any problems at all?

2. when the tuner tune my car he doesn't ask me about my injector cc or what have i put under that bonnet..i've been reading over the web saying that we must put old injector cc with new injector cc..how the tuner can tell what previous injector i used?or is he just guessing around?this has made me argue with the tuner when he does'nt want to up boost while i know my engine is capable more than what he think..he just set it about 1.1 bar only but my previous setup set higher than this..and it was done on the same shop but with different tuner..the 1st time i tune was just using safc2 with 240cc injector and i can hit 1.3 bar with AFR around 12 before the tuner stop it becos he said he can't add more fuel..with this emanage couple with 390cc injectors he just set it to 1.1 bar with AFR around 10-11..i know my car can do better than this..

for now my car run just fine but a bit richier than before..do i need to tune it somewhere else for better result?and the most important thing is are the initial setup have been done the right way?what happen if the initial setup doesn't setup the correct way?will the car even run?i intend to run min 2 bar boost after i rebuild again my engine(now piston ring kaput)..do i need those additional 3 bar map sensor?

Aug 26, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I just install e-manage to my L2 n just like
stroker_kit say L9 throttle sensor works just fine...got % but only L2 dont have the percentage... so there is another way to tune even without show the % :) with MIcrotech AFR1 Air/Fue now my car run smooth n far different compare with Apex SAFC:)
Hye john..what is rotary switch for L2 for emanage? If u dont mind i want to see the wiring for L2..

sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
Different tuner different AFR target, the 1st tuner target AFR at [email protected] whereby your 2nd tuner target AFR at [email protected].

any differences in term of fuel and setup accept for injectors,AFR 12 is too lean for normal piston,someore pulling out more fuel with safc will advance the ignition by some % which can cause detonation.Maybe that's what causing your piston ring to kaput in first place.

My bet is 2nd tuner put safety margin on his tuning with the 390cc injector which is the right thing for both reliability and hp.

BTW yes you need 3 bar map and the tuner can tune by using map sensor input.no need tps input or better mod to use both.

sorry guys 4 bringing up this old thread..need to know a bit about my emanage..

i got my emanage blue from an evo7 owner..install it at J's racing sunway..i do not watch how they wired it or have they done the initial setup the right way but the car run just fine after dynoed it..

but now it just come to my attention about a few thing...:

1. is the jumper setting the same setting with the e7?mine is EF-JL l2s engine..what will happen if the jumper setting not right?will the car turn on or will they be any problems at all?

2. when the tuner tune my car he doesn't ask me about my injector cc or what have i put under that bonnet..i've been reading over the web saying that we must put old injector cc with new injector cc..how the tuner can tell what previous injector i used?or is he just guessing around?this has made me argue with the tuner when he does'nt want to up boost while i know my engine is capable more than what he think..he just set it about 1.1 bar only but my previous setup set higher than this..and it was done on the same shop but with different tuner..the 1st time i tune was just using safc2 with 240cc injector and i can hit 1.3 bar with AFR around 12 before the tuner stop it becos he said he can't add more fuel..with this emanage couple with 390cc injectors he just set it to 1.1 bar with AFR around 10-11..i know my car can do better than this..

for now my car run just fine but a bit richier than before..do i need to tune it somewhere else for better result?and the most important thing is are the initial setup have been done the right way?what happen if the initial setup doesn't setup the correct way?will the car even run?i intend to run min 2 bar boost after i rebuild again my engine(now piston ring kaput)..do i need those additional 3 bar map sensor?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If your thoughts on the smallest car in the world happens to be the Peel P50, there's something smaller, although, not made to carry any passengers. The DENSO Micro-Car is a miniature version of Toyota's first passenger car, the 1936 Model AA sedan and it is 1/1000 of the original car size.

The micro-car comes with complete...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience