DIY sifus pls help me with door actuator

kaokhao

Jun 6, 2005
KL
My door actuator sometimes not working and i'm think to diy changing the door actuator(driver door actuator). I went to 1U Eneos to buy the door actuator but i found out there are 2 types of door actuator (2 wires and 5 wires door actuator). Which one to buy:confused_smile: ???Pls help me......thanks.....:regular_smile:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
what car are u driving first lar
if wira then i suggest u dun buy those in enous

best is u buy from car spare part shops
cause wira's one is different

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Wira original one is like a motor, it actuates the door lock rod by rotation. It's quite reliable and hardly fails.

The ones that accessory shops install are solenoid actuators that move up and down. The 5-wire version is usually used for the driver-side door because it can return a signal when you pull up or push down the door lock, to tell the central locking system to lock all doors or open all doors. The other 3 wire actuator is for the rest of the doors, whereby they only push or pull. You can use the 5-wire actuators for all doors, but only connect the signal return at the driver door.

If you have a screwed-up central locking controller, the solenoid actuators have a tendency to oscillate, shooting up and down rapidly.

kaokhao

Jun 6, 2005
KL
me driving iswara...and i think i having a screwed-up central locking controller coz shooting up and down rapidly.So if this type of problem occured, i need to replace central locking controller or the door actuator? thank you DarkAccoon and jswong. Really appreciate all of your help....

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yaya... jz buy from spare part shop.... tell them what car u driving and they'll know what u need.... better than u buy blindly from accessory shops...

ledang

Known Member
Jul 7, 2004
Visit site
i had same problem on driver side, driving iswara too.. I brought new 1 from spare-part shop (rm45) and replaced it myself. problem solved.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello I'm from neighbor country Indonesia. I got the 6a13tt engine with the auto trans from malaysia. I am trying to find the FTO manual transmission to mate with the engine. But it's kind hard to find it here.

Just wondering if someone has ever locked the 6a13tt auto trans AWD and run it as the auto FWD?Can this be done?

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience