Diy Lowerd Spring,need Help

Sekigun

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
need advise and help bout how to change the suspension spring.from standart to sport. HOw to change it.Im driving a kancil belalang. Arleady bought the springs,just wana change it

what about if i do front sport rear standart?

front low,rear high?

Last edited:

Excalibur

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
Visit site
Sekigun said:
need advise and help bout how to change the suspension spring.from standart to sport. HOw to change it.Im driving a kancil belalang. Arleady bought the springs,just wana change it

what about if i do front sport rear standart?

front low,rear high?

Dont ever do that bro... Will looks beng later on...
I think you want to make it like those drag car is it??
I dont stop to doing that just giving you my opinion as what i have seen..

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
don don!! it looks weird... like my fren's wira... behind higher than front... really weird

luxi

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Visit site
siong said:
don don!! it looks weird... like my fren's wira... behind higher than front... really weird
i have seen a lot of wira in my hometown, terengganu having this setup for their car, rear is higher than front. i think it looks cool.

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
ehh nice la.. i like..i like those wira.. sedan 1.. not aeroback 1.. wif those evo3 spoiler.. den de back tyre is thick.. looks damn garang.. n wif ur engine turboed n big piping n mufler is a plus for garang look also..

luxi

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Visit site
sekigun, a friend of mine having this setup for his kancil.

for front he's using standard abs with sport spring, panther brand.

for rear, he use standard abs with std spring.
he told that whenever he want to turn the steering, it is lighter "rase ringan".

very agree with you szeikeimme, that kind of wira sedan look so garang

Last edited:

ernie

Nov 9, 2005
Anyone used the super cheap springs sold in Brothers' before? Can anyone provide some sort of feedbacks? Does it provide some sort of lowering effect and harder ride? Thanks.

Excalibur

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
Visit site
luxi said:
i have seen a lot of wira in my hometown, terengganu having this setup for their car, rear is higher than front. i think it looks cool.
As wira front low rear high thats ok... coz the body long...

But for kancil the body is short... really sucks on it....

As you said it could lighten up when turning steering that i'm not sure... i think depends on tire...

luxi

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Visit site
ernie said:
Anyone used the super cheap springs sold in Brothers' before? Can anyone provide some sort of feedbacks? Does it provide some sort of lowering effect and harder ride? Thanks.
my friend use spring bought from Brothers.

his car have lowered look, i've try drive his car, i think it's not comfort and feels so bumpy

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
as for view....i think setup for the kacil sport spring infront rear stick to OEM....is actually will feel ringan..coz the rear body roll alot then before....when turning the weight have tranfer to front somemore the rear is higher then front ...a fast corner make GRA or SSO race 60km/h U turning....this car will flip and rear tyre will be lift up from ground but the front will stick to ground more......therefore Accident will be created....coz the setup create more body roll the normall.....

but for look.....if okey...to drive..better drive slow.

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
luxi said:
my friend use spring bought from Brothers.

his car have lowered look, i've try drive his car, i think it's not comfort and feels so bumpy
nornmally lowed spring will be harden then OEM spring..lowed spring is normally for sport use....there fore....you will sacrified your comfort...

i have try one HWL customize suspension.....in putra cost RM4k.....you will feel the car more hard..

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
for me i think good lo if u wan change .... coz i seen my fren wira a/b doing it .... only higher 2 - 2.5 inch damn nice .... not too high la .... like SH ..... high 1 - 2.5 inch looks very nice too every car ...... not above 3 inch la .... can put more ppl inside and cannot kena the bottom when going over the bump .... give the pro ppl do la dun DIY coz dangerous if u dunno whats the step .... once missed one step maybe can cause your car to loose control

ernie

Nov 9, 2005
Those cheap springs, they won't break while you drive? Cos the consequence is really bad, i don't even dare to think about it. And to think the quality of Brothers' stuff, really make me sweat.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
1st..dont lower just the front..its damn crappy.
2nd..get good material springs.u wont regret it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was a long time coming and the moment has finally come upon us. Nobuhiro ‘Monster’ Tajima has smashed the 10 minute barrier up Pikes Peak with a blistering 9:51.278 run up the hill.

We’re going to say that this probably ranks up there with the greatest moments in sporting history and no amount of video or pictures could ever begin to even give a glimpse of the atmosphere and emotions during that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience