DIY-Body Decals

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
donCityZ haha not jealous la....

my car also advertising for BROTHERS.....got scorpian sticker......

damn i stick for a damn purpose.......still remember a hot thread named Girl/Lady/Woman/Female driver for those senior members here? and thanks to TOE PECK my thread baned.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
how did u print the lines to cut in such a big size? pplotter?

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
wah..where u get the plotter? next time i also design 1 then can u help me to print it? lolz....

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
What printer are you using? Gigantic printer?

It is true, you need hand skill to cut the curve edges, damn hard for beginners.

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
wahaha... salute u la bro... from 8inch sticker right up to the whole car... wish i got the time like u...

C

chilskater

it's hard to adjust the place to put..i mean if the sticker is complicated design..like tribal design..i want to DIY buy my hand wasnt design for DIY sticker cutting..it was for other purposes :)

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Maybe you can ask other people cut for u. Take it to ur tailor if you have to. They are very precise in cutting stuff heheheh

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
Errr.. Do you stay in KL? I saw your car today 7pm something at ipoh road.. It look nice on that decal when i see in real eye when i driving jz now.

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
Wow nice, if you complete the door opener and the boot area, then it'll be perfect ^.^

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the brand do you think most will be using as a fake engine oil? Where do you normally buy your engine oil? Please share your opionion :)

Below are some news of fake oil (Sorry news are in chinese)

■ 陈进松(左一)展示劣等润滑油从铝珍倒入名牌润滑油出售。在场者左二起依祖汀、副执法主任阿斯旺阿立芬及阿斯旺依斯迈。
translate : Showing the bad quality oil from aluminium tin mix into branded bottle for sale...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience