Disk Rotor...HELP...

devilsrules

Known Member
Jul 1, 2009
i have try project Mu before it was quite good till it crack on both side and it still have 60% treat left in it. that was big disappointment...i have qoute on a AP racing BBk and it cost around RM6K

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i bought the pads for RM450
Slightly cheaper then EBC yellow....
A bit more expensive than my Project Mu, but again depends on the grade/level. P.Mu also has one higher grade than mine which is selling >rm500.

i have try project Mu before it was quite good till it crack on both side and it still have 60% treat left in it. that was big disappointment...i have qoute on a AP racing BBk and it cost around RM6K
Whoa really? Hope it wont happen to mine.
AP Racing that expensive? I thought around 3-4k for 4pot BBK front only. But again can be different specs/levels, or maybe that price is complete with rear BBK too?

devilsrules

Known Member
Jul 1, 2009
Is always depend on luck:driver:...will upload the crack pads...but so far it was good to use...AP Racing & Endless cost a fortune...at least for me...hehe

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
AP Racing that expensive? I thought around 3-4k for 4pot BBK front only. But again can be different specs/levels, or maybe that price is complete with rear BBK too?
AP Racing selling brand new in SG 4pot is SGD3k++ :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This week is a pretty busy week. Super GT weekend starts soon and everyone is going to be busy preparing for the event. So there wouldn't be much updates for the project, as I have to discuss with my sponsors on what needed to do. But then again, I've dreamed up some great concepts. Check out the photo up above. It came from a 1970's Datsun Z432. What is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience