Disk Rotor...HELP...

devilsrules

Known Member
Jul 1, 2009
i have try project Mu before it was quite good till it crack on both side and it still have 60% treat left in it. that was big disappointment...i have qoute on a AP racing BBk and it cost around RM6K

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i bought the pads for RM450
Slightly cheaper then EBC yellow....
A bit more expensive than my Project Mu, but again depends on the grade/level. P.Mu also has one higher grade than mine which is selling >rm500.

i have try project Mu before it was quite good till it crack on both side and it still have 60% treat left in it. that was big disappointment...i have qoute on a AP racing BBk and it cost around RM6K
Whoa really? Hope it wont happen to mine.
AP Racing that expensive? I thought around 3-4k for 4pot BBK front only. But again can be different specs/levels, or maybe that price is complete with rear BBK too?

devilsrules

Known Member
Jul 1, 2009
Is always depend on luck:driver:...will upload the crack pads...but so far it was good to use...AP Racing & Endless cost a fortune...at least for me...hehe

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
AP Racing that expensive? I thought around 3-4k for 4pot BBK front only. But again can be different specs/levels, or maybe that price is complete with rear BBK too?
AP Racing selling brand new in SG 4pot is SGD3k++ :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s one thing to build a dyno queen that’s just all show and no go, hitting the high notes right at the tacho’s redline but failing to channel any sense of speed in the build up to it due to the ginormous turbo spooling up to achieve those numbers.

Then there’s the true street cars that deliver in all sense of the word with absolute response and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience