Discussion On Your Daily Ride

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
There are some recon unit I think for the ZC32S, selling close to rm90k! :biggrin:
I'm just targeting the cheaper ZC31S first, maybe year 2008-2010, budget around rm30k. Got a few units on sale now in mudah but still lazy to check them out. I just starting to teach my son to drive using the auto Livina first as well, just to get him used to the gas/brake and steering. Maybe some time later in 2018 when he gets better at it and already decides where to go to college then I start actively look for one.
RM90k but can pay via installment. But 90k is not a small amount of money. ZC31S might need cash. Speaking of recon, few months ago I saw some latest Jazz/Fit RS 6 speed manual recon for sale at mudah at around 110-120k.

Your son can get his licence over here?

Actually not that bad, since I do like 40km a day only those days and company do compensate petrol since I am in management....lol:rofl:
40km a day is quite far for Ipoh standards, hahaha. Company compensate for petrol, just boost all the way then. No need bother about FC.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
RM90k but can pay via installment. But 90k is not a small amount of money. ZC31S might need cash. Speaking of recon, few months ago I saw some latest Jazz/Fit RS 6 speed manual recon for sale at mudah at around 110-120k.

Your son can get his licence over here?
ZC31S can still get loan if not older than 2008 coz still less than 10 yrs old.
Naah I don't really like Jazz/Fit, especially at stupid prices like that! For that kind of price I can just buy a 2012 BMW 328i F30 or a GT86 if I want a manual car!

I'm thinking just to try get his license from Jakarta, probably much easier and cheaper too but we'll see.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
ZC31S can still get loan if not older than 2008 coz still less than 10 yrs old.
Naah I don't really like Jazz/Fit, especially at stupid prices like that! For that kind of price I can just buy a 2012 BMW 328i F30 or a GT86 if I want a manual car!

I'm thinking just to try get his license from Jakarta, probably much easier and cheaper too but we'll see.
The later batches of ZC31S is what you are looking for in order to get loan.

F30 can get with manual over here? If 86, the price is around there for a recon unit.

Get international licence. :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The later batches of ZC31S is what you are looking for in order to get loan.

F30 can get with manual over here? If 86, the price is around there for a recon unit.

Get international licence. :biggrin:
F30 is an auto but it's a 3 series mid size BMW on one hand vs the other side is an egg on wheels, no contest what so ever leh! :biggrin: That's why if want a manual then better get the GT86//BRZ, or just the cheaper Swift Sport, looks way much better than that egg on wheels!

International license is expensive but useless la! For what using such license if can drive forever here just using Indonesian license!? I think its even more advantageous than using local Malaysian license. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha, yeah but I'm not planning to introduce those poison to my son yet! Let him deal with the std car first and learn the basics of car knowledge. That car should not be too thirsty anyway so I don't mind paying for ron97 if needed.
Let him learn to walk proper first then only let him run....hhahahhaha:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
F30 is an auto but it's a 3 series mid size BMW on one hand vs the other side is an egg on wheels, no contest what so ever leh! :biggrin: That's why if want a manual then better get the GT86//BRZ, or just the cheaper Swift Sport, looks way much better than that egg on wheels!

International license is expensive but useless la! For what using such license if can drive forever here just using Indonesian license!? I think its even more advantageous than using local Malaysian license. :biggrin:
Egg? Jazz/Fit is an egg? hahahaha. 86 and BRZ definitely a better car in every aspect of course. As for the BMW, maintenance cost will be a killer if something wrong happens. My friend who owns a F30 320i told me after his warranty is over, he will consider selling it away as he don't want to fork out a lot of money for repairs.

I din't know indonesian licence can be used legally over here to drive. :adore:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
This is a damn good point. If I was a rich fart I’d probably drive my Ferrari everyday, unless I don’t feel like jamming then it’s the driver and the Vellfire. But I’d drive it every chance I get.
My boss did that & only last 6 months....sold his F430 & bought a Cayenne instead for daily ride...too much backpain he said :rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Egg? Jazz/Fit is an egg? hahahaha. 86 and BRZ definitely a better car in every aspect of course. As for the BMW, maintenance cost will be a killer if something wrong happens. My friend who owns a F30 320i told me after his warranty is over, he will consider selling it away as he don't want to fork out a lot of money for repairs.

I din't know indonesian licence can be used legally over here to drive. :adore:
Ya lor, yo just look at the overall shape of the Jazz, also Fiesta, they look very much like an egg with wheels! :biggrin:

Yes, there are actually many other countries licenses that can drive here.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
My boss did that & only last 6 months....sold his F430 & bought a Cayenne instead for daily ride...too much backpain he said :rofl:
Many supercars are not meant for daily use because of their impracticality.

Long time din't see you around. Want to join ZTH tt on this saturday?

Ya lor, yo just look at the overall shape of the Jazz, also Fiesta, they look very much like an egg with wheels! :biggrin:

Yes, there are actually many other countries licenses that can drive here.
Looks like you may even label the new Myvi as egg too.

Din't know Malaysia is not so strict in this licence thing.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Many supercars are not meant for daily use because of their impracticality.

Long time din't see you around. Want to join ZTH tt on this saturday?

Looks like you may even label the new Myvi as egg too.

Din't know Malaysia is not so strict in this licence thing.
Want to drive supercars every day then best is to use one of those super sedans like the M and AMG 4 door cars.

Yeah, that new Myvi is also almost like an egg.

Malaysia very good right? :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
It's an ASEAN agreement iinm, those from the ASEAN countries are allowed to drive in mentioned countries.

But it's recommended to convert especially if you're staying long term.
No need to convert, can drive forever already! :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
It's an ASEAN agreement iinm, those from the ASEAN countries are allowed to drive in mentioned countries.

But it's recommended to convert especially if you're staying long term.
Now I get it. It is a good thing then.

Want to drive supercars every day then best is to use one of those super sedans like the M and AMG 4 door cars.

Yeah, that new Myvi is also almost like an egg.

Malaysia very good right? :biggrin:
Drive Porsche 911 also can but if I am not mistaken, Porsche has always been calling their 911 as sports car, never a supercar although they are already at supercar levels.

The new Myvi with the small quarter window behind the rear doors really makes it look like Jazz/Fit kind of styling.

Yeah, quite good. I never said Malaysia is bad unlike most of my similarly aged friends. :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I succesfully installed a new headunit . However now the central locking and alarm aint working. Ive checked all the fuse and all in working condition. Anyone can shed some lights into this ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience