Discuss About Your Car...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Could just be the vendor not handling it professionally, I mean the brand alone is good but it's always how the vendors here that create unpleasant after sales services.
Went back to sole distributor, their own service center.....:banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh man... I feel you.

Well all these coilover warranties will be voided due to mishandle and not following proper installation procedure (according to KW main webpage.) Ridiculous tbh.
Yah! If cannot withstand, how to be great suspension........lol:rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Sell that time smlj also can. When got problem what also cannot.

That's why I do not support those business with many pattern. Nothing is perfect in this world, so it boils down to how they handle the situation when shit hits the fan.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Sell that time smlj also can. When got problem what also cannot.

That's why I do not support those business with many pattern. Nothing is perfect in this world, so it boils down to how they handle the situation when shit hits the fan.
Yea I'll see how things go, I'd prob go back to MSport with Eibach pro kit for comfier yet still decent handling.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yea I'll see how things go, I'd prob go back to MSport with Eibach pro kit for comfier yet still decent handling.
If I'm not mistaken BMW OEMs are Sachs or Bilstein.
Personally I think Bilstein is *the* benchmark. Upgrade to a mono tube inverted Bilstein would be my choice.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
If I'm not mistaken BMW OEMs are Sachs or Bilstein.
Personally I think Bilstein is *the* benchmark. Upgrade to a mono tube inverted Bilstein would be my choice.
Yup Bilstein is good but its harsh, I test drove one fitted with Bilstein (forgot which series) it was harsh. Could on the wrong springs tho.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yup Bilstein is good but its harsh, I test drove one fitted with Bilstein (forgot which series) it was harsh. Could on the wrong springs tho.
They have a few series. Sports one would be harsh. Maybe you do some research.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
If I'm not mistaking it was on H&R springs, H&R is pretty known for stiff ride.
stock springs + bilstein dampers.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Bros, just sharing my Project 8 - Phase 1 completed. Complete handling department done - suspensions, steering rack and braking. I only knew that the car came with Eibach coils, so I replaced with original absorbers which was RM2600 for 4 sides instead of adjustables. Then new upper arms, some new bushes, rebuilt steering rack and the BBK.

Next, 3 more phases to go...

Attachments

Last edited:

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Bros, just sharing my Project 8 - Phase 1 completed. Complete handling department done - suspensions, steering rack and braking. I only knew that the car came with Eibach coils, so I replaced with original absorbers which was RM2600 for 4 sides instead of adjustables. Then new upper arms, some new bushes, rebuilt steering rack and the BBK.

Next, 3 more phases to go...

Sweet!! Why did you opt for the original absorbers?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu

is there any chamber kit n toe kit available for wira ??

wat is the advantage by using it??

usually for proton wira, rear using chamber kit n front is toe kit rite???

advice needed ..................:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience