Disable car remote alarm

kirk83

Nov 8, 2004
Dear all sifu , i would like to know how can i manually disable the remote alarm of my satria, they said hafta take out the gear cover there n unplugg the IC board, izzit true, can i know more detail ???

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
why would u want to disable ur alarm wen evryone is eager to have one for safety..anyway jus my suggestion, it is better to know it urself cus sumone might come into this forum easily and read the ways of disabling the alrm and TADAA...another car stolen again..anwyay jus becareful guys of giving out instructions of disabling stuff lidat..for eg: i might jus pop up a question of how to disable car alrm for my own car, but actually need to steal a car but duno how..hope u guys get wht i mean.. :)

doktahu

Known Member
Nov 27, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
gsr...i agree wit u ;)

MGF7474

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Japan
Visit site
Originally posted by GSR5559@Dec 16 2004, 12:29
why would u want to disable ur alarm wen evryone is eager to have one for safety..anyway jus my suggestion, it is better to know it urself cus sumone might come into this forum easily and read the ways of disabling the alrm and TADAA...another car stolen again..anwyay jus becareful guys of giving out instructions of disabling stuff lidat..for eg: i might jus pop up a question of how to disable car alrm for my own car, but actually need to steal a car but duno how..hope u guys get wht i mean.. :)
Yup, be smart, don't be a retard.

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
ahaha..dats why this kind of questions though u know it evry single thing but dun be a smart ass and post it in here..u might not know ur the nex victim..haha.. so dude kirk, no hard feelings, if u want to disable ur alarm system, mebi it is better for u to go to ur nearest mech and ask them to make it..as u know nowadays alot of stolen cars and gadgets..this kind of questions might attract those thieves to be smarter nextime..jus by clicking the mouse they gain knowledge from stealing a car..

cheers

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
TRUE TRUE my BADDD, no more technical stuff after this ;)

ksgoh, please remove what u quote from my message , there is some info there. :)

kirk83

Nov 8, 2004
Thanks all the advice man, i will later change ma car alarm system

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
limau : hahha..actually it is good oso for u to post it so dat evryone can gain more knowledge, but come to think bout the bad side..haha..u know i know le..

kirk : sori to say this but it is kinda dangerous now to post such an answer of disabling alarms..hope u understand me..

cheers..

eg:
nextime if i were to steal ppls car, den ill sign up a new user name, post a quest: my car got RADIOSTAR (eg.) alarm, my turbo timer got probs using dat kind of alarm, den how am i suppose to DIY to disable the alarm temporary..cus no money to let mech do it..so be wise dude..

or

- ive got this boost controller or watsoever gadgets need a diagram for it to install, but actually uninstalling ppls one..cus the way of installing the gadgets is another way around of uninstalling it..sumtimes u can see stolen stuff but wif full wirings cus they know how to uninstall it without buyer knowing it is a stolen goods..

Bluesol

Dec 13, 2004
yeah la, like what i saw in Brothers. Black Mamba 2 way alarm system only RM398. Any good arr.... compared to Radiostar leh? Please advise........