Dirty engine...

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
er... a look like new engine wont give u extra power...

but when washing and accidently something happend, it will need some "power" from ur wallet...

use cloth to wipe, dun straight away and use water to spray... :D

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
mix water with diesel / "minyak tanah" spray it onto your engine bay then wash with water... works fine... just for info certain car wash use this method to wash your engine bay...

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by SloMo@Jan 4 2005, 10:46
mix water with diesel / "minyak tanah" spray it onto your engine bay then wash with water... works fine... just for info certain car wash use this method to wash your engine bay...
just dont smoke :lol: :P :ph34r:

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
if you want cheaper solution to wash of stain..very effective
buy a little of petrol but you have to be very careful because petrol is highly flameble.....don;t pour directly...use those spray instead...spray to the dirty stains..and let it be there....then use soap water to wash the petrol away before you rinse it with water....

water and petrol don;t go together

that is why we use soap water to wash away the petrol before we rinse it with water...so when we rinse with water ,soap water will pull the petrol molecule along..make sure you completely wash off the petrol before starting your engine..
you don;t want your engine to catch fire ma...

wash hard and wash safe :)

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
aiya just send to car wash to wash for u lar
RM10 only mah.

just make sure the cover your distributor and alternator for u.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
cover alternator and intakes with plastic bag before attempting any work that involves water in the engine bay. Once finished make sure you remove the plastic bags before you start or you'll have melted plastic in your engine bay---> not cool dude!!!
I encourage you to do your own cleaning coz it increases the feel of ownership and besides these stupid car wash ppl really are not technical and they'll usually "GOSOK" you engine including connecters and all. After that you'll have loose connecters etc.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello to all....

I just need a favour from ya'll....
firstly how much I've to spend to change my KE-70 engine..
which 1 is better...
1: 4age
2: 4agze

are that engine c/w N/A @ Superchagred..which 1 is better performance..coz I'm a crazy driver who luv drive fast..
at least I got 200km/J++...hehehe :dancing2:

I also need to change my steering to power steering & any parts that makes me comfort to drive fast...

plz...anyone help me.

tq...
KONTENA
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience