Different between VDO & MMC in wira

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Yes, MMC. Looks almost the same with mine but yours had one extra wiring on top of the fuel rail and injector that I don't have. Your wire is exactly beside the throttle cable.

This is mine.
wow ur engine damn clean.... sifu need guide to wash as clean as urs pls.....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
wow ur engine damn clean.... sifu need guide to wash as clean as urs pls.....
Thank you. That was an old pic. Now it looks cleaner. I din't use anything unique to clean the engine. Just wipe with wet cloth and rinse with water. Around twice a week.

Attachments

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thank you. That was an old pic. Now it looks cleaner. I din't use anything unique to clean the engine. Just wipe with wet cloth and rinse with water. Around twice a week.

I thought I hardcore, you lagi hardcore....Twice a week clean engine.....even better than I washing the car.....:adore:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I thought I hardcore, you lagi hardcore....Twice a week clean engine.....even better than I washing the car.....:adore:
Mine cincai method only. Since already quite clean, just use wet cloth and wipe away dust. Don't even need 15 minutes to finish it. :biggrin:

Only the inner hard to reach parts will clean once in a while. In those places, can still find oil stains and hardened dirt. I don't have chemical to clean those. Manually rub and rinse with water seems too slow.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mine cincai method only. Since already quite clean, just use wet cloth and wipe away dust. Don't even need 15 minutes to finish it. :biggrin:

Only the inner hard to reach parts will clean once in a while. In those places, can still find oil stains and hardened dirt. I don't have chemical to clean those. Manually rub and rinse with water seems too slow.
The only more hardcore fellow I know was my ex company the malay jaga. Since he jaga night till morning, he is so free, he slowly wipe his 120Y engine with kerosene. You open engine bonnet, really spotless inside......lol:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
The only more hardcore fellow I know was my ex company the malay jaga. Since he jaga night till morning, he is so free, he slowly wipe his 120Y engine with kerosene. You open engine bonnet, really spotless inside......lol:biggrin:
If night time, I find it very hard to clean engine bay. So dark, unless got really good lighting.

The jaga fella is old school car kaki is it? Old school cars with spotless engine is very rare now. Most old cars have oil stains here and there.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
VDO more electronic based > MMC ?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
VDO more electronic based > MMC ?
VDO seems to be using a more complicated ECU than MMC which I heard that VDO's ECU can be adaptive. Also VDO had more sensors than MMC. A few things like distributor is also different for VDO.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If night time, I find it very hard to clean engine bay. So dark, unless got really good lighting.

The jaga fella is old school car kaki is it? Old school cars with spotless engine is very rare now. Most old cars have oil stains here and there.
At home, probably yes too dark. But at office got spot lights. He drive and park directly under spot lights bright enough.....hhahahhahah:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how do i make my VR4 exhaust sounds like vtec (bunyi pecah bila cam bukak)? is it even possible?

& 2.5 inch or 3 inch? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience