Detailed car spray paint shop

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
Hi bros,

Anybody can recommend me a shop in PJ/Shah Alam area that has very good workmanship, where they do detach the bumpers to spray; instead of 'covering' other things coz of lazy.

I've been to a so called popular spray paint shop in TTDI Jaya, and brought along a side skirt and new bumper to spray. The buggers refuse to paint before attaching the skirt and bumper. Wouldn't it be easier if they were to spray paint beforehand? :hmmmm:

If they attach first and spray later, it won't be detailed as per factory fitted - mudguards will be sprayed over, some parts of the engine, radiator, grille, headlights, foglights will be exposed to the paint. If the bumper and skirt is already attached, I can undestand the tiresome process of detaching them.. but refusing to paint items that are unattached to the body is beyond belief :stupid:

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Bro try Fix it Right at Sunway PJS 7 same row as Alfa service centre. he is workmanship is very good but he is a bit pricey. look for Akai.

Feb 17, 2007
Try this guy..
I knew one paint workshop in puchong who does good paint job with reseonable price..most important this guys love to do color customizations..last car i saw is kia spectra original color is GOLD but this guys has painted with PEARL WHITE mix with PEARL Pink and last layer with PEARL Blue,,LOOKS owesome but he told me very hard to touch up if certain part need to be repainted.

THIS guy name Mir.. His contact no 0172599975
the paint workshop located in TAMAN PUTRA PERDANA Puchong. :proud:cheers

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
they can remove all the stuffs to paint and fix it back, it all depends how much budgets u got.

remove everything to spray is nicer, but of coz it will costs more.

a nice spray painting job at sunway as per my fren car is around rm7000 (whole car) last year he did at sunway paint shop

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, I'm newbie here.
I would like to know where can I buy Toyota Ae101 or Ae111 rear disc handbrake cable?
new or used doesn't matter.
Please drop some advise for me.
Thank you :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience