Deliberate 360-degrees spin

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Originally posted by Jebu@Sep 28 2004, 11:49
who wanna become rawk star have to go through me first....
I'm Steve Vai...
:P :P :P :P
More like Stiff Bai. :lol:

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
Jebu: wahlau, Steve Vai.......maybe skagee have attained Joe Satriani's level liao.....you never know one, kekekeke

yeah, i can imagine skagee sk8-ing way before i was born, days of Bones Brigade fish decks and old skool Independent trucks with "one-kind" bushings and uber cool Swiss Ball Bearings, kekekeke

Donut: You always can try out Akademi Fantasia one, maybe you can be the next Vince Chong, kekekekeke

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Jebu: Come to think about it I think you're right..I started when I was 6 years old but all I did was 360 kick turns and tic-tacs , however I 'really' started skating way back in 1985 when I first saw on ollie done by this kid that came back from the States. The first real board I got was a Mark Gonzales and learned to oillie within a week..on a doormat..drove my parents crazy!!!.Which I suspect that lil_JK was a lot little then..LOL.

lil_JK: I think Jebu wasn't kidding when he says that he's Steve Vai..infact I think Steve Vai is like Jebu!!Just listen to his demo CD and I'm sure you'll agree..Jebu Guitar Demo CD .Only RM9.99 .Place your order here!!

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
Originally posted by .S K A G E E.@Sep 28 2004, 09:50
Donut: Rawwk star also cannot make it..waa rollerblade arr..that one is cool cause lots of chicks do it too so its easy to Kau-lui...no prize for guessing why I opt to be a rawwk star!!LOLOLOL
skagee : no ler rollerblade my side alot of gays.. you can ask mr.nismo since he's the skate king... kau-lui i donno kau chai and kau car parts i know lah hehe

jebu : eh cd no discount ah??? me no money lah.... eh dude try selling it outside ler.. open cd stall near ss2.. maybe good business...

wah got skate king, steve vai, joe satriani. maya karim many many more.. this is one celebrity corner man hehehe

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
eh metal zone, you gotta play it first before you can put it on your avatar dude...
heheheh ;)

you guitar player ah?
me am too, been playing for so long I can't even remember
but nowadays my guitar is just collecting dust in one corner... :( :(

hmm, oh well, I guess a little bit of self promotion is not bad huh...

check this out...
this is one of my instrumental rock songs.. very old written like 5 years ago
Instrumental

sorry for hijacking this thread!
hehe
:D :D

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
metalzone: Joe Satriani??oooo..I thought it was Amy from Search holding a JS1 guitar..LOLOLOLOLOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Referring to the attached document, please advise what will be the most viable move given that the car is having a mileage of 80k km:
  1. replace the absorbers only
  2. replace the whole assembly and the absorbers
  3. opt out and source for sport absorbers
  4. opt out and source for coilovers disregarding all the stock assembly.
SC has been recommending to change the whole assembly and absorbers at a total cost of RM 1k which I felt that it is not worthwhile. This...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience