DC5 : Looking for/ wanted item (Standard/ Aftermarket)

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
i got it for 2k i think.. forgot the price edi.. something like that..

hmm bout the performance.. i not sure too.. i using it with the spoon 70mm tb.. the power i get i stil not puas hati..

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
i got it for 2k i think.. forgot the price edi.. something like that..

hmm bout the performance.. i not sure too.. i using it with the spoon 70mm tb.. the power i get i stil not puas hati..
If thats the case,i'll go for the header 1st lah. Will be going down to JB in a couple of weeks to get the
kiddracing krusher headers from Ah Siang (tung chun i think?). Anybody wants to tumpang for a group buy?

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yup. It's ah siang Tung Chun. Hasukyo and me using it. Damn nice the quality and performance. To me, At least for it's price. It's really exceed expectation. They also offer k100, 2600 with installation n dyno tune.

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
Yup. It's ah siang Tung Chun. Hasukyo and me using it. Damn nice the quality and performance. To me, At least for it's price. It's really exceed expectation. They also offer k100, 2600 with installation n dyno tune.
Good to hear its gonna be worth the money i'll be spending. Sayang coz i wont be driving the dc5, kalau tak blh touch up tuning skali. Btw,mind pm'ing me how much u guys paid? Siap pasang or cod n pasang s'diri?

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
just FYI for everyone... when i visited Tung Chun to get my kiddracing header installed, i mentioned that N1 had a promotion for K100 @ RM2,300 (tuned) to ah siang...

he actually offered the same package to me at RM2,300.... so you might want to bring this up when you visit him to get the discount.

cheers.

Good to hear its gonna be worth the money i'll be spending. Sayang coz i wont be driving the dc5, kalau tak blh touch up tuning skali. Btw,mind pm'ing me how much u guys paid? Siap pasang or cod n pasang s'diri?
its RM2,200 installed.

i dont think there isnt much of a discount if you dont have them install it, but you could always nego...

hope this helps

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
its RM2,200 installed.

i dont think there isnt much of a discount if you dont have them install it, but you could always nego...

hope this helps
Thanks for the contact Nukee. Yup,he bukak harga 2.3k but he agreed to 2.2k installed when i told him
you got it at that price. Anyone traveling to JB n back anytime soon? Don't think i can wait for the 13th to get it.

jd5

Known Member
Mar 9, 2010
N/A
Thanks for the contact Nukee. Yup,he bukak harga 2.3k but he agreed to 2.2k installed when i told him
you got it at that price. Anyone traveling to JB n back anytime soon? Don't think i can wait for the 13th to get it.
The mod bug has bitten u bro. :)

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
The mod bug has bitten u bro. :)
Yeah man.. Must be the monsoon season:biggrin: Wanna do as much as i can before the stork flies in the bundle of joy:rolleyes:

Last edited:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
fren, is the N1 Racing pro in tuning Hondata K100? they also offer me RM2.2k but ned to exchange my stock ECU...
no matter where you buy your Hondata from, you will need to trade in your ECU... N1, JC Racing, Tung Chun... all sama... you trade your ecu for a Hondata chipped one.

I havent experienced N1 Racing's tune before, and i think most of the people here go to JC Racing so I can't comment on that. However, one of the members here achieved 215whp with just exhaust and intake mods + tuning... so it could be a sign of their "pro-ness" :biggrin:

HongSiuLoong

Jul 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hmm... ok thn..

wow... 215 with oni intake and exhaust+tune @@ nice

realli cant wait to change it XD now mine is with Topfuel air intake + Spoon N1 exhaust oni..... but i feel tat my car is slower than a stock ==

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
hmm... ok thn..

wow... 215 with oni intake and exhaust+tune @@ nice

realli cant wait to change it XD now mine is with Topfuel air intake + Spoon N1 exhaust oni..... but i feel tat my car is slower than a stock ==
you need a tune.

my car felt really sluggish after i got my intake/header/exhaust mods done. after putting it on a dyno... we figured out the car was running SUPER rich... at 10.5points A/F ratio!! thats almost a turbo cars a/f ratio...

ecu sensed that alot more air was going in, so it overcompensated by dumping fuel.

get a tune and you'll feel the powerrr.... :biggrin:

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
Kiddracing's just in. Came in 5 separate pieces, installation should be this saturday. Any takers on additional orders? Going to JB next weekend.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Kiddracing's just in. Came in 5 separate pieces, installation should be this saturday. Any takers on additional orders? Going to JB next weekend.
niceee... you'll love it.

but make sure you get a tune. the car runs like shit with this header without tuning. i have the dyno sheet to prove it. LOL. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifus'

last week i took my car to car wash centre n at first i intended to wash my car engine but there,i saw a guy just washed his perdana n he couldn't even start the car. when i went to check it out i realised that he didnt cover his air filter maybe this could be the problem i told him but he never bothered maybe im a girl whose advicing himlah!!! :D

then i decide not to even wash my car.

but if i were to wash my car engine what the tips or steps that i have to take in order to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience