Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

dba (Disc Brakes Australia)

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
DBA Performance Disc Brakes

Street series : DBA’s entry level enhanced performance rotor, offering improved braking straight out of the box. Available with slotting to improve pad bite and reduce brake fade and – in the Gold variant – with slotting and cross drilling for maximum cooling and for an attractive, aggressive appearance.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1-3 DBA402SL/SR (Front set slotted) = RM1400 (in stock)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 5-9 DBA419SL/SR (Rear set slotted) = RM1300 (in stock)
Lexus IS250
(Front set slotted)= RM1500
Lexus IS250
(Rear set slotted)= RM1500
Toyota Altezza/Lexus IS200
(Rear set slotted) = RM1350

* Contact for others

4000 series : DBA’s mid-series enhanced performance rotor features Thermal Stability Profiling for improved heat handling and Thermo-Graphic paint markings for effective heat monitoring. The 4000 slotted has a unique 6x6 Wiper Slot design for extreme stopping power on road and track. The 4000XS, with cross-drilling and slotting, is DBA’s premium one-piece rotor for street use.

Toyota Supra JZA80 2JZ-GTE 323mm (Front set Wiper Slot) = RM1950 (In stock)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 5-9 320mm (Front set Wiper Slot) = RM1900 (In stock)
Mitsubishi Triton DBA42208S (Front set Wiper Slot) = RM1900 (in stock)
Volkswagen Golf MK6 GTI DBA42806S DBA 4000 Series T3 Slotted Brake Rotors (Front set) = RM1800 (in stock)

5000 series : With a two piece design and an AlumaliteTM centre hat, DBA’s 5000 is one of the finest rotors available. The 5000 series rotors are available in different configurations for road and track use, and with a variety of finishes to complement a great looking performance car. Yet, as with every DBA rotor, they bolt straight in with no mechanical changes needed. For the buyer that must have the best, the 5000 is the solution.

DBA 4000 and 5000 Series rotors have the unique DBA Kangaroo Paw ventilation design to improve disc cooling under all braking conditions.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone,

i wanna ask all BC V1 coilover owner. Do you....

* feel bumpy even on straight road with hard setting (I am feel like riding a horse now)
* have soft weird squeaking noise (like rubber rubbing on each other)
* have a one weird knocking sound when full right steering turn

i am experiencing all the above on my 2007 swift sport , sound from front right.is it faulty and gone case?
what setting are you currently at for front and rear?
Are you using BC spring 4KG / part...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience