Data used up before end of the month?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
No data throttling at all?
There's a bandwidth cap so definitely it will data throttle or revert to pay-as-you-use after the bandwidth is used up.

#hotlink has free basic internet free of charge as long as your prepaid line is active. damn good deal if you only need it for whatsapp and waze.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
They get you to top up for faster speed.....hahahahaha:biggrin:
last time reach quota just internet slower. Now digi is after used up quota have to pay to top up. Like topping up prepaid...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
last time reach quota just internet slower. Now digi is after used up quota have to pay to top up. Like topping up prepaid...
You got use Digi ah? That is why I use Data when outdoor and more for communication. If watch youtube will be at home using wifi and Bigger screen...:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You got use Digi ah? That is why I use Data when outdoor and more for communication. If watch youtube will be at home using wifi and Bigger screen...:biggrin:
Yup, using Digi. Last time at home I got wifi lo. Now come out liao have to use Data.
Yet my data only 3GB then GF one is 6GB if not wrong. So total 9GB to use. :rofl:

At home also I on data der wor. U mean can use wifi for whatsapp if got wifi?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, using Digi. Last time at home I got wifi lo. Now come out liao have to use Data.
Yet my data only 3GB then GF one is 6GB if not wrong. So total 9GB to use. :rofl:

At home also I on data der wor. U mean can use wifi for whatsapp if got wifi?
Wifi can use for everything leh.......:driver:
No wonder you need more data.

Gf cannot finish ask her to hotspot to you....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wifi can use for everything leh.......:driver:

Gf cannot finish ask her to hotspot to you....:biggrin:
She finish her's faster than mine. Then ask me to hotspot for her :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh! that you know ah!.....:biggrin:
Ya, cuz that time bought this phone, got that apps. I wondering what is that. Read adi then understand the benefit :rofl:

bbphire

Feb 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
dont waste too much time on your phone la..... talk to you family and friends, that is more important!! start communicating face to face instead of screen to screen...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

They’re at it again, in the beggining we had a Rolls Royce knock off, then we had a Mercedes knock off, followed by Cadillac, Smart Fiat Panda and Toyota Rav-4 knock offs, god knows what the Chinese are going to be cloning next. But for now, here’s how they’re pissing off European car makers, especially Mini Cooper, with their latest creation; the Lifan 3-Series. They don’t even leave names alone. 3-Series is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience