Data used up before end of the month?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
dont waste too much time on your phone la..... talk to you family and friends, that is more important!! start communicating face to face instead of screen to screen...
Screen to screen easier to express feelings. Face to face a bit malu on certain topics.
So still texting is the best way to express everything. :listen:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
dont waste too much time on your phone la..... talk to you family and friends, that is more important!! start communicating face to face instead of screen to screen...
Easy for you to say, not everybody have somebody to talk to.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You go out dinner with your gf, sit same table, then apps her?.....:biggrin::biggrin:
Next time propose also easy. Whatsapp her a diamond ring and ask her to marry me. Save cost and yet very fast and efficient. Not bad what.

Then whatsapp her a love song. Done. :love:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
As a fellow man, I'd advice against doing those things over the mobile :biggrin:
Just kidding la bro. :rofl: Just pointing out that's how bad is our society these days.
Go everywhere, everyone head is facing down. End up one day all have neck ache.

Get into LRT. U will see almost everyone head down.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
haiya... all telecommunication package is the same to tell you the truth.. you pay for what you get.
I disagree. Pay for DiGi no LTE, pay for Maxis got LTE.
Both plan 3GB, but without LTE, that 3GB cannot guna habis, so in the end you do not get what you paid for. :stupid:

Feb 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
As a fellow man, I'd advice against doing those things over the mobile :biggrin:
man..what's wrong with just pick up the phone and call la..or better still go and talk in person la...important thing pls do not sms or whatapps la

Just kidding la bro. :rofl: Just pointing out that's how bad is our society these days.
Go everywhere, everyone head is facing down. End up one day all have neck ache.

Get into LRT. U will see almost everyone head down.
haha maybe in LRT ppl sleeping leh..tired after work that's why head down :sleep:

I disagree. Pay for DiGi no LTE, pay for Maxis got LTE.
Both plan 3GB, but without LTE, that 3GB cannot guna habis, so in the end you do not get what you paid for. :stupid:

ada LTE but using iPhone 4 also die la

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Time to upgrade bro. Sign plan phone very cheap

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i juz got saman from traffic police today .... the fine required wasnt listed there ... only thing written there is 2.Seksyen 16(1) melakukan galangan dengan meletakkan kenderaan yang tidak selaris dengan jalan .... the road is wide n how come causing obstruction ... anyone know how to check for the fine required n whats the best way to solve this shit ... sifu2 pls advice me thankyou :vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience