Dashboard..

Garret

fren,

my dashboard alredi making a noise like have a "tikus" inside there...
maybe there are something loosee...
where to get wshop that can settle this?

my ears cant hear that "tikuss"......... :( :(

wfhan

try searching in the DIY section. i'm sure someone there
posted topic on how to DIY removing teh dash, and from there
maybe u can try to find the source of problem and solve it urself
no need to pay ppl...

antaras

Aug 30, 2004
if only a lil 'tikus' sound only then try to just avoid removing the dash... i changed my led in my dash(cause some of the kong liao) then after that can hear tikus liao... before that don have lor... sigh...

S1997

aiyoo...hmm...
same here...dunno what to do also....mine not tikus anymore..mine KAK KAK KAK...KAK KAK KAK...

its the little pocket on the right hand side...slightly lower than the steering..

ezwong2002

Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
well.. what car may i ask u ppl are using? this is normal for saga and iswara's... hehehe no solution. If wira.. have to check all the mounting brackets are in order or not.

xin

S1997 said:
aiyoo...hmm...
same here...dunno what to do also....mine not tikus anymore..mine KAK KAK KAK...KAK KAK KAK...

its the little pocket on the right hand side...slightly lower than the steering..
urs are proton dash rite ? the pocket got 2 solutions hhehe ..one is buy a new one and the other is u stick a few celotape /etc onto the top where u close the pocket to the clip ..then sure will ketat back ..coz mines last time also like tat la ..hehe

This, ladies and gentlemen is the MCE MC1. It caused quite a stir in the UK last year while testing because no one knew what it was so just imagine the lengths people were going to just to find out what it was. Ultimately, CAR magazine figured out what it was but not before people threw ideas around. Some of them even thought it was a replacement to the aged Lotus Esprit or maybe even a new Lotus but obviously, they...