Daddys club

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
That's good advice.

But these days these type of massages aren't cheap and depending on the skill of the masseuse, it might even harm the lady. So do your research on the masseuse before employing her.
she was my wife's grandmother, so I offered her rm50 for a 2 hrs massage, that also she was reluctant to take it but I forced her to & she finally took it.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
she was my wife's grandmother, so I offered her rm50 for a 2 hrs massage, that also she was reluctant to take it but I forced her to & she finally took it.
Yours is family, but what I see from bro. Izso post is, that finding a masseuse whom you don't know have to be careful....:hmmmm:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Thanks for the info lads and lass (nicole).

Yeah, me and wifey planning to see doctor to check our kesuburan first before we proceed further with other methods. I suppose more like a hit and miss for the IFV. If miss, there goes your moolah. If kena... ok la twins, but kena triplets...alamak kasi pening sama both couple hahaha.

About the traditional method, yeah I've thought about it also but trying to find a reliable and trustworthy tukang urut is hard nowadays. Even in kampungs i think harder to find since not many inherit or learned the skill.

I suppose besides that, exercise and food intake also helps to increase the chances. Not to mention prayers as well :smile:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Thanks for the info lads and lass (nicole).

Yeah, me and wifey planning to see doctor to check our kesuburan first before we proceed further with other methods. I suppose more like a hit and miss for the IFV. If miss, there goes your moolah. If kena... ok la twins, but kena triplets...alamak kasi pening sama both couple hahaha.

About the traditional method, yeah I've thought about it also but trying to find a reliable and trustworthy tukang urut is hard nowadays. Even in kampungs i think harder to find since not many inherit or learned the skill.

I suppose besides that, exercise and food intake also helps to increase the chances. Not to mention prayers as well :smile:
For the health and safety of your wife and future children, please rely *only* on your doctor's advice and tests and not on urut-or-whatever methods.

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hi to all Daddies, sorry for missing for such a while here. My daughter just celebrated her 1 year old birthday on 28 Apr. Time really flies and she's now a very talkative girl...also start to walk by holding on tables and start to grab stuff around her and she's chewing on everything....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi to all Daddies, sorry for missing for such a while here. My daughter just celebrated her 1 year old birthday on 28 Apr. Time really flies and she's now a very talkative girl...also start to walk by holding on tables and start to grab stuff around her and she's chewing on everything....
Told you time will pass pretty fast....hahaha:biggrin:
Time to look after her since her walk is not stable....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

my 8months ol dotter now crawling very fast...have to put some barrier between living hall to the dining area..if not she will wipe/mopping the whole kitchen with her shirt :slug: :biggrin:

not to mention now our bed is like a military bunker with thick pillow barrier....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Told you time will pass pretty fast....hahaha:biggrin:
Time to look after her since her walk is not stable....
Yeah....now she can stand right up while holding to any support she can find and grab stuff off the tables which are place closed to the edge...She will just pull and let the thing drop on the floor and play with it so I have to remove quite a lot of house decor from my tables and put them on higher place or just store them into boxes don't want to have any dangerous stuff to fall on her. Also have put up a lot of bumpers around sharp edges of tables. She's also starting to walk when I hold her 2 hands taking a few steps...and quite bad temper also now, want to ask her give me something need to say..."Can you give me that please." but sometimes she refuse to give then have to take away by force because she can't play with that. She will like angry and mumble baby words...Hahahaha

my 8months ol dotter now crawling very fast...have to put some barrier between living hall to the dining area..if not she will wipe/mopping the whole kitchen with her shirt :slug: :biggrin:

not to mention now our bed is like a military bunker with thick pillow barrier....
My daughter also crawl damn fast when I chase after her. She's like a speeding torpedo when kena chased...Hahahaha.....now all my letters, magazines or brochures I need to keep really in secure place if not...gone case for sure.....she's like a little Godzilla now....tearing up anything she can find and chew on them especially papers.....She's also damn smart, if she can't grab it from this angle she will slowly walk to the other end and try from a different angle....she's also using her toys to help her grab stuff that her hand can't reach.....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah....now she can stand right up while holding to any support she can find and grab stuff off the tables which are place closed to the edge...She will just pull and let the thing drop on the floor and play with it so I have to remove quite a lot of house decor from my tables and put them on higher place or just store them into boxes don't want to have any dangerous stuff to fall on her. Also have put up a lot of bumpers around sharp edges of tables. She's also starting to walk when I hold her 2 hands taking a few steps...and quite bad temper also now, want to ask her give me something need to say..."Can you give me that please." but sometimes she refuse to give then have to take away by force because she can't play with that. She will like angry and mumble baby words...Hahahaha

My daughter also crawl damn fast when I chase after her. She's like a speeding torpedo when kena chased...Hahahaha.....now all my letters, magazines or brochures I need to keep really in secure place if not...gone case for sure.....she's like a little Godzilla now....tearing up anything she can find and chew on them especially papers.....She's also damn smart, if she can't grab it from this angle she will slowly walk to the other end and try from a different angle....she's also using her toys to help her grab stuff that her hand can't reach.....
Last time my ex colleague got twin boys. When they were about 2 years, I visit their house. There were nothing on the table, just the settee and table in the hall. Same for kitchen table. Then you could see they have made shelves along to wall but high up to head level....:biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
later i post my newly installed fencing to kitchen....haha....

if on walker she was even faster..... today she barely 8months old this month...but already can stand on her own by grabbing her bed's fence....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

if on walker she was even faster..... today she barely 8months old this month...but already can stand on her own by grabbing her bed's fence....
Your missus must have ate plenty of calcium....haha. My son took longer, about 1 year. My daughter was much faster, about 7 to 8 months and could lift her head much earlier....:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Your missus must have ate plenty of calcium....haha. My son took longer, about 1 year. My daughter was much faster, about 7 to 8 months and could lift her head much earlier....:driver:
Boys usually learn to walk longer than girls. Mine took about 14 months.

yep that's what i tot...girl grow up faster....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Hahaha...my daughter also around this time....want to keep standing up...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yesterday my little girl try standing up on her own without support.....and she did it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well i know its got nothing related to section but just wanna share to you guys. I make enquiry about cam regrind. And this is what i get frm the seller.

To the seller, you are welcome to come in defense for your atitude.

Private Message: Re: cam regrind
Yesterday, 11:39 PM
YuHaNiSa...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience