Daddys club

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
My little girl now on Snow. She didn't reject it. It taste nothing actually hahahaha....I also wonder why my girl still like it...Nestle that one I drank before a tint of sweet in it...but still plain...Hahahaha

She's very talktative now....always want to talk with me.....that day I fetch her from my mum in law house. 1st time using the Sparco F500K for her. Since my wife car is fitted with the Recaro. My baby was like a bit uneasy at 1st when I put her in the Sparco. Then she fuss a bit after that I tell her don't like this...today no Recaro don't merajuk then she keeps quiet. after a few times she get used to it. Though now still mostly my wife fetch her in the Recaro.
Wah.. Sparco and Recaro? Your car seats alone costs $$$$$$$$$!!! Lucky girl

Btw, infant milk usually isn't sweet because of their inability to process certain nutrients. Can't remember exactly why but it's something to do with processing. The toddler and child level milks are sweeter to keep them interested in the milk.

And Titan : Did you check the nutrients for Snow? DHA, AHA and all that good stuff? Get high ones, those are very beneficial in the long run. Somehow they develop faster in terms of brain development.

It truly amazes me how much you guys know!! I must learn from you guys!

Salute to each and every zth daddy!!!:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
Dude, after 2 kids and fussing about every aspect of their birth, safety and their daily lives, you'll become an expert too. Have you prepared the baby cot, mattress, clothes, diapers, BPA free anti-colic bottles and what nots yet?

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
so many papa here. good to see u guys sharing so many things, wait until urs get into school the real challenge starts (both for you and for ur kids).

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

Btw, infant milk usually isn't sweet because of their inability to process certain nutrients. Can't remember exactly why but it's something to do with processing. The toddler and child level milks are sweeter to keep them interested in the milk.

And Titan : Did you check the nutrients for Snow? DHA, AHA and all that good stuff? Get high ones, those are very beneficial in the long run. Somehow they develop faster in terms of brain development.

Dude, after 2 kids and fussing about every aspect of their birth, safety and their daily lives, you'll become an expert too. Have you prepared the baby cot, mattress, clothes, diapers, BPA free anti-colic bottles and what nots yet?

last week surveyed sparco/recaro baby car seat....

RM800++ :bawling::bawling::bawling: can get me 2sparco fighter full-bucket replica seats :sleep:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
last week surveyed sparco/recaro baby car seat....

RM800++ :bawling::bawling::bawling: can get me 2sparco fighter full-bucket replica seats :sleep:
Mid valley I saw RM700+. You can check it out at those baby stores. Ferrari one also got haha!
Sparco is nice.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Mid valley I saw RM700+. You can check it out at those baby stores. Ferrari one also got haha!
Sparco is nice.

nope...doesnt have the bugdet....

i found only 200+- with similar nice feature as the sparco/recaro one.... :p yeah me cheapskate....as long as it does the job properly....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
so many papa here. good to see u guys sharing so many things, wait until urs get into school the real challenge starts (both for you and for ur kids).
Government school still not too bad, wait until college and Uni time.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Sparco is nice.
My wife and me very eco friendly one. Got baby safety seat from friend then we pass it on to our cousins....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Government school still not too bad, wait until college and Uni time.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

My wife and me very eco friendly one. Got baby safety seat from friend then we pass it on to our cousins....:biggrin:
Ya like my sister's baby clothes pass to younger sister haha! Even trolly and baby stuffs all mine pass down.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
when i was young my mom had a baby cot for me, after ive grown out of it she gave it to my uncle 20 years ago when he had his last daughter. when my daughter was born, my uncle asked me if i still want back my baby cot that i was using anot as he kept it for a very long time & of course i took it, painted it & cut the legs shorter & using it until now for my 2 year old son.....the baby cot is as old as me :love:

noorismadi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2013
Klang, Selangor
My little girl now on Snow. She didn't reject it. It taste nothing actually hahahaha....I also wonder why my girl still like it...Nestle that one I drank before a tint of sweet in it...but still plain...Hahahaha

She's very talktative now....always want to talk with me.....that day I fetch her from my mum in law house. 1st time using the Sparco F500K for her. Since my wife car is fitted with the Recaro. My baby was like a bit uneasy at 1st when I put her in the Sparco. Then she fuss a bit after that I tell her don't like this...today no Recaro don't merajuk then she keeps quiet. after a few times she get used to it. Though now still mostly my wife fetch her in the Recaro.

Last time when my son only a baby, I tried Snow on him.. It seem ok, but I cant stand when he give poo.. It's like to smelly and a bit "cair".. (Sorry for this kind of sentence)
But if your girl is ok with it, just leave it be...

Lucky little girl.. So young but already have a Recaro and Sparco..!!:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

when i was young my mom had a baby cot for me, after ive grown out of it she gave it to my uncle 20 years ago when he had his last daughter. When my daughter was born, my uncle asked me if i still want back my baby cot that i was using anot as he kept it for a very long time & of course i took it, painted it & cut the legs shorter & using it until now for my 2 year old son.....the baby cot is as old as me :love:
wooowwww...!!!

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD

Yeah, I have most of it already. According to my sources, that is my wife, my mother and my mother in law, hahaha, we have it all already. My wife is a first time mother. The other two last thought about this almost 30 years ago. I'm still not sure about their credibility. Hahaha. But I think should be ok. My wife is on the Internet everyday as I am on zth. So, should be ok i guess.

Talking about those Sparco seats and how lucky our children are. I always tell my wife. "I have been working and waiting for more than a year now to get hold a used, not even a new pair of Recaro's for me and I have to continue waiting till don't know when. But my child is already gonna get a Sparco next week during the baby fair. Haih...

Does the seat really cost 800 bucks? I thought it was around 600. At the last baby fair, I saw it selling for 4XX. Are those not authentic?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Last time when my son only a baby, I tried Snow on him.. It seem ok, but I cant stand when he give poo.. It's like to smelly and a bit "cair".. (Sorry for this kind of sentence)
But if your girl is ok with it, just leave it be...

Lucky little girl.. So young but already have a Recaro and Sparco..!!:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

wooowwww...!!!
yes true to poo is slightly cair.... i was also using snow for my daughter when she was young as she has constipation.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

:burnout:ive seen baby seats at halfcut shops last time...quite branded, outside selling rm1k++. halfcut selling rm200-300+ but dont
dare to buy. after bring home kena wack by wife, car parts buy from kedai potong ok la, summore baby stuffs also wanna buy there....

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

but becareful, only use the sparco & recaro seats when neccessary, if not scared car kena break in to steal the seat.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yeah, I have most of it already. According to my sources, that is my wife, my mother and my mother in law, hahaha, we have it all already. My wife is a first time mother. The other two last thought about this almost 30 years ago. I'm still not sure about their credibility. Hahaha. But I think should be ok. My wife is on the Internet everyday as I am on zth. So, should be ok i guess.

Talking about those Sparco seats and how lucky our children are. I always tell my wife. "I have been working and waiting for more than a year now to get hold a used, not even a new pair of Recaro's for me and I have to continue waiting till don't know when. But my child is already gonna get a Sparco next week during the baby fair. Haih...

Does the seat really cost 800 bucks? I thought it was around 600. At the last baby fair, I saw it selling for 4XX. Are those not authentic?
If I were you, at baby fairs buy only reputable brands like Halford, Graco, Peg-Prego, Maxi-Cosi and Combi. At least these brands have crash test ceritication. Otherwise go to a retail shop to buy like BabyJaya and all (prices aren't that far off anyway). Ask to test install the seat in the car and after install, try to shake it back front left right. If there is too much freeplay it's a rubbish seat. Some of the major brands work best with ISOFIX some work great with just seatbelt. Infants need to be facing backwards and never in the front seat if there is a front airbag. After 5-6 months or older they can face forward because of a stronger neck. Also, make sure you use the seat as frequently as possible, never let the kid be hand held. It'll make trips (especially long trips) easier for you especially if the kid grows up to be very active. Once they get used to the seat they'll stay in the seat. Once after about 6 to 8 months you try to introduce the seat they'll cry non-stop.

Also, attend this Gina Wongs breast feeding classes and talk to midwives and all. Breast feeding will save you HUNDREDS of ringgit and whats more it's the best source of food for your infant. It'll be difficult at first but once your wife learns the technique it'll be a breeze and you'll never spend a single cent on formula. Otherwise it'll be on average RM140 per 2 weeks until your kid is 3 years old.

And if your wife buys a breast pump, buy a twin pump. Also go to this shop in Klang called "Enjoybreastfeeding" they let your wife test different pumps so she can just buy the one that suites her the best. Branded is not always the best. If you choose to trial and error be prepared to spend up to RM4k just testing different brands and models.

noorismadi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2013
Klang, Selangor
yes true to poo is slightly cair.... i was also using snow for my daughter when she was young as she has constipation.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

:burnout:ive seen baby seats at halfcut shops last time...quite branded, outside selling rm1k++. halfcut selling rm200-300+ but dont
dare to buy. after bring home kena wack by wife, car parts buy from kedai potong ok la, summore baby stuffs also wanna buy there....

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

but becareful, only use the sparco & recaro seats when neccessary, if not scared car kena break in to steal the seat.
Haha.. Luckily U don't bought it bro.. If not, World War 3 will happen..!!:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone come accross this carb in malaysia?

maybe me will be the 1st using it.... :rolleyes:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience