Daddys club

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Congrate bro and welcome to join da club...
Your mentallity support is playing the main role now to your wife and the BB as well...
:nurse:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys. I'm so happy right now. Our 1st daughter was born at 8:24pm both mum and baby is healthy. We named her Jonah. I was with her the whole delivery process and it was the most amazing thing I've seen. I really cried when I saw the baby came out. Really can't control not to cry.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
That's moment in life. Congratulation!
Now you are a fully grown man given a new responsibility for the little one you hold in trust. Welcome to the uncles' club!!!!

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
Guys. I'm so happy right now. Our 1st daughter was born at 8:24pm both mum and baby is healthy. We named her Jonah. I was with her the whole delivery process and it was the most amazing thing I've seen. I really cried when I saw the baby came out. Really can't control not to cry.
Congrats bro. Though I don't know you and I've never met you, I'm glad to hear that both your wife and your baby are in healthy conditions after the delivery =) Hope you'll enjoy this new chapter of your life.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
guys. I'm so happy right now. Our 1st daughter was born at 8:24pm both mum and baby is healthy. We named her jonah. I was with her the whole delivery process and it was the most amazing thing i've seen. I really cried when i saw the baby came out. Really can't control not to cry.
congratulations!!!!!!!!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Major congratulations to you and Missus Titanrev!
This is also a great section for daddies and I now notice the number of daddies that are here!
I'm not one yet but definitely looking forward to the experience

let this section flourish!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Congrats.

Although a lot of girls call me daddy, I have no experience handling biological daughters.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Congrats bro & wifey & welcome Jonah, sorry for the belated wish, good for u coz can hold up in the labour room & witnessed the most amazing event in the world. it will make u appreciate both of them even more. journey will become more interesting & prepare lotsa coffee too:biggrin: (some say mix in a few drop of soy sauce inside u'r coffee for the max effect of caffein 2 u'r brain:nurse:)

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Don't forget to call me when she needs a car in the future. Red Ferrari or Yellow Lamborghini ?? Tough choice

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
congrats bro....welcome to the club....
when your wife gives birth, stay beside her...it helps alot. but dont think u are allowed next to her if she need to be c-sectioned.
These days you can. I was in both my kids deliveries, both c-sect.

Welcome to the uncles' club!!!!
Truth! :biggrin: And welcome to the days where you will rarely ever get to go out to ZTH TT sessions and trackdays! Until she turns 2 at the very least. By then you might be having your 2nd and that's another 2 years of confinement. :biggrin:

Protip:

If your taking video/pictures of your newborn, make sure to back it up offsite. Those cant be redone!.
Titan : Take heed of this piece of advice. I spent RM800 recovering a hdd that crashed and had shitloads of my precious photos. Then spent 2k+ installing a Synology setup that backups the backup. Triplicate of everything.

Lastly TTRev : Welcome to my (our) world. :biggrin: And congrats dude! Any father/mother tips you need feel free to call me!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Congrats brother........:congrats:

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Major congratulations to you and Missus Titanrev!
This is also a great section for daddies and I now notice the number of daddies that are here!
I'm not one yet but definitely looking forward to the experience

let this section flourish!
Faster, faster.......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Truth! :biggrin: And welcome to the days where you will rarely ever get to go out to ZTH TT sessions and trackdays! Until she turns 2 at the very least. By then you might be having your 2nd and that's another 2 years of confinement. :biggrin:

Lastly TTRev : Welcome to my (our) world. :biggrin: And congrats dude! Any father/mother tips you need feel free to call me!
Very true. Got to help out unless you have got help already.....:driver:

Bro. Izso coming Unker is experience already......:adore:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Though I'm no uncle, but this thread kinda remind me of my mom. What say you?

Call and say thank you and I love you lor :biggrin:
Bet your mom would say: "dafuq?"
Btw, mothers' day is soon !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey everyone, here is my freshly wrapped GTR! Had a hard time deciding what colour I should wrap it in..I knew I wanted a Matte/Satin colour but there are not many colours out on the market.. So you can imagine how happy I was when 2 weeks ago Paul (PW Pro) contacted me to tell me that a company in Italy had released some new (Matte) colours!

I quickly decided on the Satin...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience