Daddys club

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
my little girl got 2 teeth already. She's now 5 months + yesterday went to see doctor as she got heat rash so to all daddy out there....give your babies more water to drink and keep them cool...

chuckie

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Daddyz,
Just found this thread. My wife is expecting our 2nd little par pro some where on 18/111/13. Most probably at GH Sban. For our first little prince, delivered him there too. So far the service is good coz took the 1st class single bedded room. Hopefully everything gonna going on well for us and to all expecting Daddyz n Mummyz too.

Attachments

chuckie

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Daddyz,
Just found this thread. My wife is expecting our 2nd little par pro some where on 18/11/13. Most probably at GH Sban. For our first little prince, delivered him there too. So far the service is good coz took the 1st class single bedded room. Hopefully everything gonna going on well for us and to all expecting Daddyz n Mummyz too.
Here is his new born photo

Attachments

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
my little girl got 2 teeth already. She's now 5 months + yesterday went to see doctor as she got heat rash so to all daddy out there....give your babies more water to drink and keep them cool...
With the hot weather currently, we need to take care of them more than normal.
From my opinion, current children are like flower in the aquarium and easy to get sick and others.
Not like the my childhood time, kaki ayam lari merata tempat, pancing at sungai and etc...
All this should be because of us (this generation) with more pollution had been generated due to high technology demanded and causing our children (next generation) to be suffer then...:banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
environment of our time different from now already....plus weather these days are crazy....also unpredictable.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
With the hot weather currently, we need to take care of them more than normal.
From my opinion, current children are like flower in the aquarium and easy to get sick and others.
Not like the my childhood time, kaki ayam lari merata tempat, pancing at sungai and etc...
All this should be because of us (this generation) with more pollution had been generated due to high technology demanded and causing our children (next generation) to be suffer then...:banghead:
Not to blame anybody but because parent nowadays really care bout their children sooo much this cannot that cannot eat good food & play inside house...the child become fragile because they are not exposed to the harsh environment outside...for my kids for example, I let them play outside the house & never scold them to put on slippers while being outside (just ask them politely to wear slippers) as my reason to let them adapt to the outside environment (bacteria, surface condition etc.) & hopefully they'll be immune like us last time...with closed monitor of course :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My daughter when she just full moon I also bring her to outside so that she get used to the environment and won't get sick easily for my girl I would say she's quite a strong one...only had a flu previously like 2 months ago then just lately weather very hot until got heat rash....other than that she's fine plus she's now teething so it makes her more prone to sickness.

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Not to blame anybody but because parent nowadays really care bout their children sooo much this cannot that cannot eat good food & play inside house...the child become fragile because they are not exposed to the harsh environment outside...for my kids for example, I let them play outside the house & never scold them to put on slippers while being outside (just ask them politely to wear slippers) as my reason to let them adapt to the outside environment (bacteria, surface condition etc.) & hopefully they'll be immune like us last time...with closed monitor of course :biggrin:
Yup, let them to self generate the antibiotic... :biggrin:
And their future is from ours (parents) provided education and LOVE... :dancing2:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Shit... my son who is just 1 year old got HFM (hand foot mouth disease). My daughter who goes to school didn't get it but somehow my son who's at home all the time got sick. And the worst thing about this HFM is its a new strain - it affects adults now too!!!

Be very wary of these new HFMs cuz it's super highly contagious and there are no cures for it. It's viral, not bacterial so antibiotics don't work. You can only control the symptoms and have to let the virus run its course. 2 weeks thereabouts.

Sigh.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Agree. That is how some vaccine works also. Given a light strain of the virus so that the body can counter it by building antibody....

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Shit... my son who is just 1 year old got HFM (hand foot mouth disease). My daughter who goes to school didn't get it but somehow my son who's at home all the time got sick. And the worst thing about this HFM is its a new strain - it affects adults now too!!!

Be very wary of these new HFMs cuz it's super highly contagious and there are no cures for it. It's viral, not bacterial so antibiotics don't work. You can only control the symptoms and have to let the virus run its course. 2 weeks thereabouts.

Sigh.
Sorry to hear that....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Oh recover already. Everyone's just peeling atm. I'm luckily not infected.

BTW there's some conspiracy about jabs. Need to inform people about the doctor that supposedly claimed inoculations caused down syndrome. That particular doctor has been discredited and his claims proven wrong. The problem with vaccines is when parents choose not to vaccinate and the kid gets infected. Usually the infection mutates and becomes even more potent and makes the vaccination useless. So people have to be aware about this. If you don't vaccinate and your kid gets sick, you're more than likely going to cause more potent mutations.

Always consult your doctor regarding vaccines. Never listen to hearsay on FB or whatever. Very bad.

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Oh recover already. Everyone's just peeling atm. I'm luckily not infected.

BTW there's some conspiracy about jabs. Need to inform people about the doctor that supposedly claimed inoculations caused down syndrome. That particular doctor has been discredited and his claims proven wrong. The problem with vaccines is when parents choose not to vaccinate and the kid gets infected. Usually the infection mutates and becomes even more potent and makes the vaccination useless. So people have to be aware about this. If you don't vaccinate and your kid gets sick, you're more than likely going to cause more potent mutations.

Always consult your doctor regarding vaccines. Never listen to hearsay on FB or whatever. Very bad.
That doctor still stands by his research despite being proven wrong. This situation is not helped when certain celebrities are using his research to advocate anti-vaccinations.

However, note that mutations can occur with or without vaccinations. Mutations are worrisome because it can make drugs (medicine) less effective. Intensive, prolonged, and indiscriminate use of a particular antibiotic can make bacteria grow increasingly resistant to this antibiotic. Certain anti-malaria drugs, for instance, have already become less effective.

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
The following is the conversation I had with my six-year-old son Z during lunch yesterday:

Me: "If you have all the money in the world, what car would you buy?"

Z: "The most expensive car in the world."

Me: "And what car would that be?"

Z: "Bugatti Veryon."

Me: "But can you drive that car?"

Z: "Can ... I can drive Mommy and Daddy to work ..."

Me: "But we can't all fit into the car."

Z: "Oh, then I let Daddy drive, and I take the bus."

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can't wait for my Buggati !!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need u guys help urgently, i just bought a control panel and something look like a relay or resistance.its from lancer. only this two item, i heard can just plug n play to existing satria dashboard. if can install, which button cannot be use from the control panel? how much is the cost to install it? recommend me a mechanic pls. my phone num 013-3973088.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience