Daddys club

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Yeah, I have most of it already. According to my sources, that is my wife, my mother and my mother in law, hahaha, we have it all already. My wife is a first time mother. The other two last thought about this almost 30 years ago. I'm still not sure about their credibility. Hahaha. But I think should be ok. My wife is on the Internet everyday as I am on zth. So, should be ok i guess.

Talking about those Sparco seats and how lucky our children are. I always tell my wife. "I have been working and waiting for more than a year now to get hold a used, not even a new pair of Recaro's for me and I have to continue waiting till don't know when. But my child is already gonna get a Sparco next week during the baby fair. Haih...

Does the seat really cost 800 bucks? I thought it was around 600. At the last baby fair, I saw it selling for 4XX. Are those not authentic?
those 400 one i saw at accessories shop..can almost confirm not genuie......because those sparco/recaro wan i saw at reputable baby equipment shop...even got stroller priced rm2k-4k :sleep:

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
Government school still not too bad, wait until college and Uni time.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

My wife and me very eco friendly one. Got baby safety seat from friend then we pass it on to our cousins....:biggrin:
I was reffering to hot mamas around hehehehe not so much on $$$$$

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
If u ask me, theres no point of getting those expensive baby seat or stroller where you can find cheaper alternatives. Well you can only use it up to let say when your kids are around four or five then what do you do with it? Throw it? Dont think so. Unless you have money to burn, thats different story.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I was reffering to hot mamas around hehehehe not so much on $$$$$
ha! ha! hot mamas then from kindergarten already.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

If u ask me, theres no point of getting those expensive baby seat or stroller where you can find cheaper alternatives. Well you can only use it up to let say when your kids are around four or five then what do you do with it? Throw it? Dont think so. Unless you have money to burn, thats different story.
That is why mine are mostly recycle. Get from family and friends, used only a short while all still in good condition then pass on to others....:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah.. Sparco and Recaro? Your car seats alone costs $$$$$$$$$!!! Lucky girl

Btw, infant milk usually isn't sweet because of their inability to process certain nutrients. Can't remember exactly why but it's something to do with processing. The toddler and child level milks are sweeter to keep them interested in the milk.

And Titan : Did you check the nutrients for Snow? DHA, AHA and all that good stuff? Get high ones, those are very beneficial in the long run. Somehow they develop faster in terms of brain development.

Dude, after 2 kids and fussing about every aspect of their birth, safety and their daily lives, you'll become an expert too. Have you prepared the baby cot, mattress, clothes, diapers, BPA free anti-colic bottles and what nots yet?
I bought the Sparco F500K at 470 only offer price. I bought at Mom's Care at MidValley. I survey very long time before buying one. The RECARO was a full moon gift la. If I buy it my wife will kill me. About the ISOFIX, it's useful if the car got ISOFIX points which not all car have it. It's a plus point if got but with seat belt I find it adequate also la. Hehehehe

Actually I have go around reading and observing child seat before buying. I skip the baby carrier and went straight to a car seat so I no need to spend the extra money. I buy those Group 0+1 car seat which can be use from birth to 4 or 5 years old. It's more cost effective.

Last time when my son only a baby, I tried Snow on him.. It seem ok, but I cant stand when he give poo.. It's like to smelly and a bit "cair".. (Sorry for this kind of sentence)
But if your girl is ok with it, just leave it be...

Lucky little girl.. So young but already have a Recaro and Sparco..!!:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

wooowwww...!!!
My girl poo seems ok. I was on Nestle 1st before I tried SNOW.

Yeah, I have most of it already. According to my sources, that is my wife, my mother and my mother in law, hahaha, we have it all already. My wife is a first time mother. The other two last thought about this almost 30 years ago. I'm still not sure about their credibility. Hahaha. But I think should be ok. My wife is on the Internet everyday as I am on zth. So, should be ok i guess.

Talking about those Sparco seats and how lucky our children are. I always tell my wife. "I have been working and waiting for more than a year now to get hold a used, not even a new pair of Recaro's for me and I have to continue waiting till don't know when. But my child is already gonna get a Sparco next week during the baby fair. Haih...

Does the seat really cost 800 bucks? I thought it was around 600. At the last baby fair, I saw it selling for 4XX. Are those not authentic?
Sparco F500K is genuine and the price range is about that normal price is 600 (599) I buy it during offer time. That time I was watching the online baby store everyday like Stock Market see when they do sales and faster buy it when they do offer. All my baby stuff I buy at offer price and during baby fair because if buy normal time I would have spent extra of 2 to 3K easily.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Dude, you're too young to be commenting about this. I have a Halford car seat that I've been using for my daughter since she was a baby. She's not 4 years old and can still fit but I've transferred it to my much younger son who's just 1. Some seats can have multiple configurations and are damn flexible on the configuration la.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Eh wtf..

I'm too old too. I thought Stupidcar was the one who wrote that, I didn't mean to call Slowmo "young". But hopefully he takes it as a compliment.

Shit.. I need new glasses. wtf.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I just want to ask the daddies here. Yesterday and the day before I saw my little girl's poo got some greenish not the whole poo is some part only. What causes this? I was told that High Iron formula will cause this and my mum in law told me because my girl terkejut..Hahahaha hence the greenish poo

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Eh wtf..

I'm too old too. I thought Stupidcar was the one who wrote that, I didn't mean to call Slowmo "young". But hopefully he takes it as a compliment.

Shit.. I need new glasses. wtf.
You are not old, your kids still young and you are using things that are current. Mine could be out of date liao....:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

I just want to ask the daddies here. Yesterday and the day before I saw my little girl's poo got some greenish not the whole poo is some part only. What causes this? I was told that High Iron formula will cause this and my mum in law told me because my girl terkejut..Hahahaha hence the greenish poo
Sorry, as I am of older generation too, so was about to say what your mum in law said....:biggrin:
Bro. Izso may have some explanation.....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
it's the change in formula la. If she's still active, no problem with poop and pee, no skin rashes, nothing to indicate something is not right, then it's fine. If the poop continues on as greenish try changing the formula again and see if it changes again. Most likely your MIL is right.

If concerned, a quick call to your Paed will answer a lot of worries.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Weird huh, baby got scare poo green but we adults get scare the shit out of us also no green poo...Hahahaha anyway, she's pretty active even after formula change. She's talking a lot now...very talktative. My wife told me usually baby not yet 2 months won't talk much buy my girl really like to talk...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I using 4g93 dohc. change lighten crank pulley better performance or adjustable cam pulley?? need 4g93 sifu guide for technical modification engine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience