D1 Grand Prix Malaysia Round 3 Shah Alam

chocolate_macaroni

Mar 30, 2005
puchong
hmmm... i thought Zero Lim drives a Cefiro A31? or am i mistaken? that was the car that had no bumper last time right? his red Laurel is MIA from the crowd.. the last time i saw it was Mild Seven blue~ :D hope he didnt melt it to make parts for his ride~ :P

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
sakuraguy said:
acwa238: You're still new down ere' ...

ZTH is Malaysia's Premier Car Enthusiasts Site and Forum .. Just sit back and relax .. just see wats going on in this forum :) then u can join us...

Cheers!
Sounds interesting... Something tells me ZTH is actually bigger than I thought... Well, keep it up guys! Doing great! :shades_smile:

robthomas

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
did anyone have the red sun r34 pics...............................................
wei...... help me....... somebody..........

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
guys,

why do newbies have the tendency to blurt out/type out rubbish?

ZeroLim used to drift the Laurel. Now A31 Cefiro. Of course he smokes tires like crazy. Can't you see the HUGE TOYO TIRES stickers on the car?

and someone tell me how on earth do you convert a Laurel to Cefiro? *slaps forehead*

chiathau

Known Member
Nov 5, 2005
for the one in PG, AUgust what date and time? anybody know about it? thx

MSDN

Known Member
Feb 23, 2004
not enough chicks...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

man oh man......what a farked up day it was. parked my 2 month old vios (sport rims, eiback springs etc) in taman tun....got back bout 2 hours back and some dumb a** smashed into the left side of the rear......no note, nothing! That was as close as I got to actually wanting to kill someone.

I mean, hey accidents happen but people should have the courtesy to be responsible for their actions. Well had to choice but to get it fixed. Life!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience