Cute Cute Girls Wearing Cheongsam ~ 1970's vs Modern

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
This is my second outdoor shoot ever with model, during this shooting I have used all my accumulated knowledge gained from foruming.

Well … my thoughts after shooting is that being outdoors has the advantage of being able to choose the background more freely compared to mall shots =P I really enjoyed myself

Sorry about the small pictures, got bigger ones here

Background Setting

Cheong Sam related fashion during the 70’s and 21st century.

The 1970’s is a decade of social strikes, crisis, technological progress and the acceptance of what’s considered as “radical ideas” during the 60’s such as feminism and environmentalism.

The 21st century began on January 1, 2001 and will end on December 31, 2100.
The age of superpowers, the internet and space exploration. Living in relative peace and comfort, in this digital age, stress and anti-sociality are the major concerns of an average person living at this time.

The full article can be found here -> 1970 and 21st century contrast shootout

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
personal preference, i like the 1st black and white photo.
all are good, thanks for sharing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

on 25.10.13 @ approx 8:30am along ELITE highway this silver Proton Exora bearing number plate
BLM 7713 was exiting the junction from Putra Heights & joining the highway, he suddenly shoot to the fast lane, clipped my dad's car & made the car spun 180 degrees & hit the barrier.

both of them went to make a police report but the other party told the police officer another story, maybe trying to cover up himself. Now my dad's car has to claim total lost because of this ba*tard.
its a young...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience