Custom Y-Pipe For A32/A33

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Yeah...man this one I interested leh. But my gearbox not so kuat lah.

Hehehe...then I can add Kompressor emblem on the top right corner....ada style man.... :)

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
See when i free then i go mercedez chop shop see see... need to check for the compressor price. If too expensive then not worth doing it.

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
When u get quotation...you say u got itchy kakis who are also interested also. So ask for best price.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
i went to merc. shop to servcice my merc 2day........ ask the boss n he says that the Kompressor itself would cost around RM6,000 ...... without the kit..... juz kompressor alone.....

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
OMG! So expensive.... then i think i dun have that money to install the compressor into my cefiro. Maybe my future modding are juz adjustable suspension, re-design my bodykit & midnight purple paint.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
get a used one.

In the State, they build a kit for a32. but now discontinue already.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
i know that the stillen oso have but discontinued since they have newer version liao (J31)...... but dat is supecharger....... they oso have the supercharger kit ready made in Taiwan but supecharger is hard to maintain at a high cost.... although it is proven pollution fee n oso activated once the engine is ignited....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Public service announcements has always been trying to increase the awareness of road safety to the road users, and the one that keeps repeating the most is always about putting on the seatbelts. Although it only requires less than 5 seconds for one to put on, it will keep one safe and secure in an event of a traffic mishap. And this applies to not only the driver, but to the passengers as well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience