custom clear tail lights..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Motor enthusiast are really weird and funny ppl.

When their ori lamp is red, they look for clear lamp.
When their ori lamp is clear, they look for amber/red ones.

When their car got no chrome trims, they purposely stick chrome strips.
When their car got chrome emblem, they plastic dips the chrome to black.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

That's modifications mah haha...dont want the car to look like others. What can we say? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

yeeza

Known Member
Jul 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
if all stick to oem all those mod shop tapau oredi ..dont want the ride to look the same as others ma...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I'm not against car modding. AND it's not wrong to mod the car. The more ppl mod their car, the more assesories shop owners gonna be happy with their business. The more (illegal) extreme the mods, the more JPJ or PDRM gonna ask for duit kopi when found out about those (illegal) mods.

I know many ppl say modding is passion, modding is creativity, modding gives identity, etc... but I hope the car owner don't mod until have to eat maggi mee at the end of the month.

Or is it biar poket kosong, tapi kereta ada gaya??

Anyway,... Your car, your money, your happiness...:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Wei...this statement very sensitive wei :rofl: :rofl: even Cvkit voicing out adi :laugh:

That's modifications mah haha...dont want the car to look like others. What can we say? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
But sometimes I do appreciate comments and feedback from others, I see nice but I want to know what it looks like to others as well. If its ugly, will remove.

used to be illegal cos the light was halogen ones same as the front light unless its red then should be ok.
Yup, if not end up blinding the rest of the cars behind the so called clear tail lights if the bulb is not red. Unless using Red LEDs la.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i know they still have it for wira, for other cars not sure, try paying a visit to eagle eyes (not sure bout the name), located in sunway if they have it or could be customized.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i know they still have it for wira, for other cars not sure, try paying a visit to eagle eyes (not sure bout the name), located in sunway if they have it or could be customized.
Got 2 shops in sunway selling headlights and tail lamps.

yeeza

Known Member
Jul 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Got 2 shops in sunway selling headlights and tail lamps.
thanks for the info...will try to look for it....my ride over 30yrs oredi...thats why im hoping got ppl can custom it..hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience