Custom Body Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Custom Body Kits

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
We specialize on custom made car body kits design and build for all type of cars.

Our Goal
Our goal at Custom Body Kits Shop is to offer the BEST custom design body kit for all of our customers.
We belief a quick responses to any questions or comments is also part of our goal. We generally respond to emails within one business day.

Our History
We've been in the car custom body kit business since 2007. We are a Custom Body Kit maker and we make all custom body kits in our own roof. Today the scene that started in the early 1990's has exploded all over the country and, as a result, there is now a wide selection body kits and aftermarket parts available. Still, many people still have a hard time finding quality parts at reasonable prices. To fix this problem, we started to offer high-quality Custom Body Kits to everyone, at everyday low prices, with excellent customer service and after sales service.

Our Future
We are continually finding ways to bring new products and lower prices to our customers.

Check out our website Custom Body Kits Shop Malaysia

Attachments

Last edited:

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Custom Front Bumper for Kelisa

tanchong

Known Member
May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
got any proton gen2 pictures ? i had seen a gen2 looks like batman car before. wounder if you can make it...sry i don have time to capture the picture of that batman car. or else please heavyly custom it make it looks like other cars. thanks.

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
got any proton gen2 pictures ? i had seen a gen2 looks like batman car before. wounder if you can make it...sry i don have time to capture the picture of that batman car. or else please heavyly custom it make it looks like other cars. thanks.
sure can do. we specialize in customizing car body kits.
please visit our workshop and he can talk talk about it.
my mobile 012 2188 930 - Allen.

tanchong

Known Member
May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
try to look for your place but not familiar with SELANGOR area, can you try to make a map ? or can draw a map from mid valley to your shop ? sry i don have GPS..... THANKS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i remembered I did saw a pic that shows a kancil with the 1300cc K3-VET engine. I would like to ask is that really possible? No problem with the JPJ?

So one K3-VET + installation worksmanship is how much? I also need BOV, intercooler, turbo timer, piggyback ecu remap and all this dashboard meter thingie.....

So if we can install the engine, what about the gearbox? can install also? I wondered if it has CVT..... Also I would like to ask if we can strengthen the gearbox and install...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience