CROWER and Brian Crower

BtLeJuiCe

Known Member
Jan 13, 2005
I noticed that there are 2 brands of almost similar name for the camshafts out there in the market. CROWER (Crower Cams & Equipment) and Brian Crower (www.briancrower.com). Anyone knows if they are from the same company or are they different?

Anyone knows about how different are both brands in terms of performance and reliability? Just thought I want to discuss this.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Son went off to make own company that caters for IMPORTS only.

so Brian Crower is Crower, but only makes cams for non-american cars.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
i tot Brian Crower is sponsoring d US Falken's drift team?whc also consists of a Mustang?does dis mean dis Mustang is not running any Brian Crower cams coz its a "domestic"......

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
From what i heard the company Brian Crower and the original Crower is not the same company and not affiliated in any ways.

Brian Crower is the son of the boss of Crower and worked in the original Crower in the import (JDM) department.

The son has left the Crower company and start his own company BC. Brian Crower or BC products are not the same as Crower and not manufactured from the original Crower company.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there any possibility to change turbo to N/A?If i made this mod will it be any defect to the engine?Have been asking to few mechanics about this n they said the engine might kong..is it true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience