Crime Fighter Alarm

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
Just to share my experience. I bought this alarm from a local distributor. Its suppose to be a good alarm. But you all should know, it is made in malaysia with malaysia quality. The problems are:

1. The one way remote never work since the first day i bought it.
2. The in car charger stop charging the second time i try to use it.
3. The keyless entry never work.
4. The siren never stop if people accidentally knock your car.
5. The double signal never stop unlike other alarm.

Anyway, just to share my experience with this alarm.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
shouldn't you tested the remote the day you bought it? if the remote is as faulthy as you said, you shouldn't have paid the installer.

you should go back to the shop and complain to them as usually car alarms come with at least 1 year warranty.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
bro..

May do check your wiring too. It may be caused by inappropriate installation. Trust me. Sometimes even famous accessory shops commits the same old stupid mistake.

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
bro...guess you should've checked the functionality of the system before even paying them......just go back to the installer..they should hv a warranty or fix it up for u since its not working properly

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Just to share my experience. I bought this alarm from a local distributor. Its suppose to be a good alarm. But you all should know, it is made in malaysia with malaysia quality. The problems are:

1. The one way remote never work since the first day i bought it.
2. The in car charger stop charging the second time i try to use it.
3. The keyless entry never work.
4. The siren never stop if people accidentally knock your car.
5. The double signal never stop unlike other alarm.

Anyway, just to share my experience with this alarm.
1, remote pairing problem/hardware failure
2. check your cigarette lighter fuse / hardware failure
3. reception / hardware failure
4. shock sensor adjustment/ hardware failure
5. wiring problem / hardware problem.

time to request for refund and invest in better system since all the problem highly related to hardware problem

Last edited:

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
To all,
I bought this alarm from Auto Option, one of the stupid fucking seller in mudah.my. Try to get the warranty but the puki seller refuse to give it!

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

What i post here is just an advise for those who plan to install it. For your info, i did call the company which produce the alarm. But no answer!

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
i bought/using crime fighter alarm 2 way from one seller in zth. he sell & ask his frens shop to install it. everything works perfectly untill now. almost 6 moths now.

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lucky for you bro,try a few more months. Mine only last for 2 weeks.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

By the way, i am not the first victim. Just an advice. Thanks for the comment.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i'm using steelmate...2+years and still ok...just tat the range is way less than the published 4km...maybe my antenna put at wrong place kua...i hide it under roof liner so maybe there less reception. maybe u can give it a try. i see more n more ppl using steelmate.

anyway...if any of u having problems claiming from the seller caused by defective products, then better go report a formal complait with the tribunal of consumers like wat DanzEterna did...