CRC MAF cleaner

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
For NA I think it is okay, but maybe not for turbo. I remember using TB cleaner for my Hyundai, and there was a warning not for turbo cars......:dontknow:
It's the same but use contact cleaners better I think, coz contact cleaner dries up faster without residue coz it's intended for electrical cleaners, so similar like MAF cleaners. I did try both contact and carb cleaners on my Mark X and contact cleaners seems to work just a tad better.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It's the same but use contact cleaners better I think, coz contact cleaner dries up faster without residue coz it's intended for electrical cleaners, so similar like MAF cleaners. I did try both contact and carb cleaners on my Mark X and contact cleaners seems to work just a tad better.
Was it easy to start after cleaning? Mine was difficult, had to crank for sometime, probably the TB cleaner too much and the plugs cannot fire.......lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Was it easy to start after cleaning? Mine was difficult, had to crank for sometime, probably the TB cleaner too much and the plugs cannot fire.......lol
Mine was quite easy. I took out the MAF to clean so not spraying anything else.