"cool" watercooler Kancil

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Looks superb...!!! Its still running on ori 660cc block. using stock ecu with AFC.

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Woh....its a drag machine...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
norm: did u see wat toby has built fr d NSDRAG kancil?
no leh... i wasnt aware of that

moobycore

Known Member
May 2, 2006
u mean NSDRAG monster kancil ha?.. my bro frend.. that 1 is hottest car la bro..
damn fast... but, i heard kancil from jb that engine behind to fast also.. but never see :( is it true or what?~!

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Fluffy said:
blackie : got more info on that?
tube chassis Kancil, superb hybrid engine (ranging from Perodua production parts to Daihatsu parts), hybrid gearbox, massive turbocharger, watercooled, MSD Haltech all in.. best bang for bucks is the MT tyres they used during drags

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
moobycore said:
u mean NSDRAG monster kancil ha?.. my bro frend.. that 1 is hottest car la bro..
damn fast... but, i heard kancil from jb that engine behind to fast also.. but never see :( is it true or what?~!
are u talkin bout the vr4 engined kancil?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
norm: did u see wat toby has built fr d NSDRAG kancil?
oh blackie bro, i know which NSDRAG kancil you're talking about. We called it "monster" over here. ehehhee. indeed a monster which is superior fast with extensive mod.

the owner of "monster" do know this red little kancil. in fact they do share info to each other. for now, the red kancil still using ori block, piston with AFC only. no stand alone ECU. Managed to clock high of 11 sec in PG. Will be participating on this coming PG drag and Sepang drag

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
moobycore said:
that Kancil u mentioned is frm Amin turbo. Heard the car no more liao. i think i did post the pics be4

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Taking your car down to the track is always fun, but not when you think about the damage that it does to your car; increased tire and component wear, possible damages from collisions, and of course the ever embarrassing factor of a faster car pawning you on track. Well, if you have limited funds then the only choice is to deal with it and tune your car for more power and speed, if funds are no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience