Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Conti CPC6 even though named under Mid Premium Contact category are being tested in the UHP category. Developed not only to replace the previous CPC5 but also the CSC5 which is surprising.
This tyre seems is developed using CSC5 and CPC5 technology to get a UHP tyres with durability of a Mid category tyre.....wow!
Read more here....http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Article/Continental-PremiumContact-6-Launched-and-First-Drive.htm

Based on the spider graph, it surprisingly sacrifices quite a lot in hydroplaning resistance for smaller increase in dry handling. It certainly focus more on improvements in mileage and comfort/noise. I think next change I'd still go for PS4 unless got more impartial professional reviews to really show that this is even better than PS4 or even CSC5. I'm sure the price will be as expensive as CSC5 also.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Based on the spider graph, it surprisingly sacrifices quite a lot in hydroplaning resistance for smaller increase in dry handling. It certainly focus more on improvements in mileage and comfort/noise. I think next change I'd still go for PS4 unless got more impartial professional reviews to really show that this is even better than PS4 or even CSC5. I'm sure the price will be as expensive as CSC5 also.
Yup, still more towards the Premium side rather than sports side. Probably since CSC6 is there to hold the fort.....:biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I've heard several stories of shops charging customers for doing balancing off wheel and then charging them again for doing off wheel balancing. Please be careful and take note:

For example: If a shop takes your tyre out and balances it, charges RM5 and then put it back on your car.... drives your car and then finds it's still out of balance and then he chooses to do an 'on wheel' balancing and charges you RM30 he SHOULD NOT charge you the other RM5 earlier simply because he was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience