Contest 2 – Exclusive Super GT Grandstand Tickets Giveaway!

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru

Five lucky winners have walked home with a pair of Grandstand tickets for this weekend’s 2013 Super GT Round 3 at Sepang International Circuit. If you missed your chance the last time, then this is the time to redeem yourself at Zerotohundred.com’s second Exclusive Super GT Grandstand Tickets Giveaway!

The question for this time is:

Who is the fastest man to go around Sepang at Zerotohundred.com’s TIMETOATTACK history, and what was the time clocked by him?

As we are feeling generous today, we are giving out SIX pairs of tickets to the first six with the correct answers. Also remember to leave your Facebook name, email and contact number so that we could fill you up in the details on collecting the tickets.

Good luck!

calvin_gsc

Sep 14, 2006
Muhammad Farriz Fauzy clocked 2:19.785 at TTA Finale 2010

PM-ed you my info. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im iswara users.....can any one....gv your opinnion on this engine into my car.....i hears this is the only 1 engine that 99% fit into iswara,.....after install any bad or othings need 2 consider and modidy....or just install........anyway im here thanks for u all 1st 4 giving me such gd knwlegde....thanksss MANn.....!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience