consider to buy 350z unreg 2005.. plz helps sifus

winsonchew

Jan 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
fairlady 350z manual is 6 speed.. so, the automatic is how many speed??

is it the fairlady center console there will got heat same like my current mazda rx8??

maybe i will change my rx8 auto 4 speed to fairlady soon.. need some information and doing some research 1st before i getting it..

1. fairlady 350z automatic is how many speed?

2. center console if keep it stock is it will very hot and got heater like to burn ur leg?? put a bottle at the center console the water will become hot water? my rx8 is like that.. center console very hot..

3. how much the fuel consumption for 350z full tank?? my current rx8 full tank 50L can run up to 280km mileages only..

4. roadtax is around rm4.2k per years i know.. plz correct me if i'm wrong..

5. is it the fairlady 350z stock will very hard to pass by the bump?? my stock rx8 always hit the center under the car when pass by the high bump..

6. is it fairlady 350z will drain engine oil and need to topup the engine oil every 1.5k km run until 5000km full services like rx8??

hope all sifus canb help me and answer my question.. thankz alot..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
is it the fairlady center console there will got heat same like my current mazda rx8??

mine is with soundproof, so not much heat can be felt.

1. fairlady 350z automatic is how many speed?

if not mistaken is 5speed

3. how much the fuel consumption for 350z full tank?? my current rx8 full tank 50L can run up to 280km mileages only..

this one i not really take into consideration

4. roadtax is around rm4.2k per years i know.. plz correct me if i'm wrong..

kl roadtax should be around tat figure, if sabah is below rm2k for a year.

5. is it the fairlady 350z stock will very hard to pass by the bump?? my stock rx8 always hit the center under the car when pass by the high bump..

stock is no problem. quite high and no problems with those bumps

6. is it fairlady 350z will drain engine oil and need to topup the engine oil every 1.5k km run until 5000km full services like rx8??

no such problems......i not sure ur rx8 engine got problems or all rx8 also like tat...hv to ask those pro

for Z, recommended 4000-4500km for semi syn, 9000-9500km for fully syn. oil change intervals

engine oil can use x W30 grade. M7 japan,Torco,Q8,Motul or branded synthetic oil is ok.....

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
in my opinion, most FR car will product much heat to the Center Console due to the GB is located a bit back compare to FF car. That's what being explained by mechanic with my ex-Altezza.