Condo Management Fee

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I hate staying in condos.
You kayaman

Well it all depends on what's being inked into the contract between the JMC and the businessdude. If it is the JMC that invited the dude with promises of returns which is inked into a contract, then dudey can file a suit to claim $$ from JMC. Even though it is not inked but if dudey was verbally or unofficially promised by JMC for good returns, then he might be able to sue JMC for contract under mistake/misinterpretation but I believe the chance of dudey to win is slimmer than barbie doll.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You kayaman

Well it all depends on what's being inked into the contract between the JMC and the businessdude. If it is the JMC that invited the dude with promises of returns which is inked into a contract, then dudey can file a suit to claim $$ from JMC. Even though it is not inked but if dudey was verbally or unofficially promised by JMC for good returns, then he might be able to sue JMC for contract under mistake/misinterpretation but I believe the chance of dudey to win is slimmer than barbie doll.
Slimmer than toothpicks.

Nowadays stay condo also can be richer than those with house la bro. :rofl: Like yours adi cost more than house price at certain areas :rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
condo management paying/reimbursement if business failed.
must be some agenda behind. many JMC nowaday swindlers money from the pool fund especially the sinking fund.
came across a friend was complaining that the residents are sueing the JMC and ended up in commotions...
if they will to pay for failed business, then they should get all to sign as consent, all the residents contributed.
if reimburse the businessman for deposit etc...then ok.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I hate staying in condos.
Then change the scenario. You are staying in Tropicana Gated & Guarded. You pay monthly maintenance fees. A restaurant opened in the club house, not doing well, want to be be incentivized by Tropicana JMC for his renovated and development of the restaurant.

Anjua?

Later I will reveal the name of this restaurant....and the condo..

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
ixeo : fazidk hit the nail on the head when he stated hanky panky along with many of our brethren albeit in different words.

Lets recap:-

1. Availability of tenancy agreement between businessman and JMC is unsure at the moment! A stamped copy MUST be in JMC office, dig it out. No tenancy agreement, no reimbursement whatsoever and nothing to discuss. This clearly shows JMC at fault for allowing third party to operate in within its premises without any agreement whatsoever.

2. This case is between residents and JMC, as the committee also comprises of elected members or appointed residents in the condo to act on behalf of the condo residents interests. Not between the residents and the businessman. I believe there is and should have a by-law on JMC, try to get the statutes and study them and see what options are available to you if JMC is improperly managed. You may want to consider hiring a lawyer or at least together with the residents after you are clear on what option you may want to exercise.

No matter what, if you do reach that stage, you would really want to know who would be available for election and having the proper credentials for the job, otherwise it back to square one!

Out of curiosity I have a 2 questions:-

A. How long has the business been in operation?
B. How much losses is the businessman claiming against the JMC for his "RND" research and development failure?

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
ixeo : fazidk hit the nail on the head when he stated hanky panky along with many of our brethren albeit in different words.

Lets recap:-

1. Availability of tenancy agreement between businessman and JMC is unsure at the moment! A stamped copy MUST be in JMC office, dig it out. No tenancy agreement, no reimbursement whatsoever and nothing to discuss. This clearly shows JMC at fault for allowing third party to operate in within its premises without any agreement whatsoever.

2. This case is between residents and JMC, as the committee also comprises of elected members or appointed residents in the condo to act on behalf of the condo residents interests. Not between the residents and the businessman. I believe there is and should have a by-law on JMC, try to get the statutes and study them and see what options are available to you if JMC is improperly managed. You may want to consider hiring a lawyer or at least together with the residents after you are clear on what option you may want to exercise.

No matter what, if you do reach that stage, you would really want to know who would be available for election and having the proper credentials for the job, otherwise it back to square one!

Out of curiosity I have a 2 questions:-

A. How long has the business been in operation?
B. How much losses is the businessman claiming against the JMC for his "RND" research and development failure?
A. 31 years.
B. Claiming "incentive" of RM1.7 billion. The businessman never used the word "claim", "grant" or "reimbursement"

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
ixeo:

A: 31 years of lossess??? Hmmmm Does it make any sense for a businessman to call it quits after 31 years of lossess?

B: My apologies, at times I do like to use associated words to link with other recent events. Anyway back to issue at hand, the incentive claimed it beyond logic irregardless of whatever its term maybe and RM1.7billion incentive!!! I thought only Proton was claiming that amount or something similar to that figure!!! That amount can probably take us in fact all of us ZTH members around the moon a couple of times. So face with a staggering amount, I strongly suggest you and all the residents start planning about who's going to burn the midnight oil and best of luck!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Then change the scenario. You are staying in Tropicana Gated & Guarded. You pay monthly maintenance fees. A restaurant opened in the club house, not doing well, want to be be incentivized by Tropicana JMC for his renovated and development of the restaurant.

Anjua?

Later I will reveal the name of this restaurant....and the condo..
Open restaurant not a business venture? Same if you open else where right? Open in club house or some where else no difference....

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

A. 31 years.
B. Claiming "incentive" of RM1.7 billion. The businessman never used the word "claim", "grant" or "reimbursement"
What? 31 years? If survive 31 years, business where got loss?

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Slimmer than toothpicks.

Nowadays stay condo also can be richer than those with house la bro. :rofl: Like yours adi cost more than house price at certain areas :rofl:
Yup, high end ones cost more then house and still got to pay monthly maintenance, so in a way still got rent to pay....:bawling:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The business's name is Proton. The condo I'm staying in is called Malaysia.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
loh i thought real bcoz where i live..

last time JMC is a high ranking criminal pedophile somemore..

has strong connections with politics (sorry to say but PKR that's why PKR lost in Kota Damansara)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was a twist of a different kind that will be keeping Ken Block out of the Rally of Portugal following an accident that saw him send his Ford Fiesta WRC car airborne with multiple rolls mid-air before coming to a halt on its side in a ditch.

Block and his teammate Alex Gelsomino were out doing shakedown and practice runs for the rally when the DC Shoes founder clipped the inside of a turn too deep and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience